Making things bearable

Hey guy so I've decided I wanted to update more and be more proactive and at least update every week and if I don't you have every right to message and bug me. Anyways this is just a cute one about the reader and David.

      You laid on the couch looking out the window as the rain hit the window day dreaming about what you could be doing if there wasn't a crazy storm happening. Your day dreams were interrupted when the front door was slammed shut, you looked over the couch to see your boyfriend David walk in "Hey babe how was the studio?" You asked standing up to go give him a kiss "fine" was all he said before he stormed passed you and went into the kitchen. You slowly followed behind him speaking up again "well clearly it wasn't fine" you leaned against the doorframe watching as David went into the fridge and grabbed a beer. "Y/N I'm not in the mood" he said before opening the beer and taking a long sip. "Come on David you have to tell me what's going on" you said as you walked towards him wrapping your arms around his waist and hugging him close. Slowly you could feel him put his beer down on the counter and hug you back. "You know I love you right" you said looking up at David "yeah I know, even when I'm being moody and always gone on tour" he said kissing your forehead. You stayed there just enjoying the time you had with your boyfriend. "Hey" David said poking you in the side making you look up "Thank you for always making thing bearable" he smiled down at you. You stood on your tippy toes kissing him "it's my job to make you smile, now come on let's go binge watch some AHS and you can tell me about your day". You and David walked into the living room and watched AHS and where he told  you about how the guys weren't listening to his idea and how he was feeling neglected but you changed that.

Thank you guys for reading! I hope you liked it!!! Please comment and vote!!