Once again, I wasn't thinking before I did something.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, and I bit my tongue hating the fact that it was him who noticed my displeasure.

"I-"

Zayn shot forward and stood in front of me, hiding Harry's view of me. "What is it, babe?" He asked softly, looking deep into my eyes.

"Nothing," I shook my head, even though the smell of prawns was already making my head spin. At least, I made myself believe it was the prawns that did so and not the situation.

"Is it the food?" He added, already wrapping his hands around my box. His caring side, sending a swirl of butterflies to mix in my stomach.

I nodded and let go of the box, "I'm sorry, it's just that the prawns-"

"There's nothing to be sorry about," He raised his free hand and caressed my flaming cheek before offering me a beautiful smile that made me weak at the knees.

Zayn then went over to the table again and started rumaging through the bags, as Liam and Louis joined him.

"You want noodles again?"

"Chicken one, please," I smiled as I stood awkwardly by myself.

"There's no more chicken," Niall called while laying down on the couch, his box of noodles and sushi balancing on his stomach. "I gave Harry the chicken one,"

And before I could even muster a response, Harry was already speaking.

"She can have mine," He started making his way towards me, very much like when I first got through the door.

I didn't know what to do. In a second, he was already standing in front of me, a dimpled smile taking over his handsome features. I started blinking trying to rid the fact that I just thought his features handsome.

"It's okay," I refused as soon as I watched his long ringed fingers extend towards me with the box.

"What are you doing?" Zayn's angry tone made me jump slightly as he looked at Harry. If looks could kill...

However, Harry seemed unfazed now. He didn't, for a minute, acknowledge Zayn's presence whatsoever. His smile softened, but his eyes remained locked on mine -even though, the tension and awkwardness had made me shifty and uneasy.

"Here, take it," He pressed on as he shook the box gently.

But Zayn's angry laugh caught my attention as he then raised a hand and pushed his friend vigorously to the side.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled, and this time Harry had no choice but to look at him.

"I'm giving her the chicken noodles, calm the fuck down," he hung on the last words, raising his hands for emphasis.

Zayn forced a laugh, as he shot a look at me. I was paralysed; the scene before me was not something I was used too. Seeing Zayn like that, was something I certaintly hadn't seen before. 

"I know exactly what you're doing, you f-" He faced Harry again, his anger boiling up as he spat out the words.

But Zayn was not allowed to finish as Louis came to push him back, seeing that Zayn was getting far too close to Harry.

"Calm down, man," He said, clapping both his shoulders and staring at Zayn dead in the eye.

"Get off me, mate," He breathed, and looked over Louis' shoulder at Harry. I saw how the veins in his neck jumped prominently and how his Adam's apple wobbled as he pronounced the words, "You need to get out of this room, right now,"

As soon, as Harry heard those words he chuckled and shook his head in disbelief, "I'm not going anywhere-" He then turned to look at me, and I noticed that he was giving me an apologetic look. "Sorry, you have to witness all this, Dion-"

"Get the fuck out!" Zayn yelled and pushed Louis off him with such force, Louis almost fell over the table. His right hand was curling into a fist, and the tensed muscle was making his tattoos more obtrusive.

"Harry!" Liam called from the doorway. I turned at the sound of his voice, and was surprised I hadn't noticed him move there. I was so caught up with everything that was happening, I hadn't noticed that I was gripping the hem of my shirt with such force either. "C'mon!" He added, and Harry followed, slightly stomping his foot with the anger that was surely boiling up inside him too.

As he reached my side again, he stopped and said, "I truly am sorry, Dion,". I remember how he lingered for just a moment extra, catching one last glimpse of my expression and the outline of my face, before Liam called him again and he was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to comment! And also, if I could as you guys to check out my new 1D fanfiction, it's called 'Hopeless' and is coming soon, but would mean so much if you told me what you thought of it and if I should actually give it a go!