Now You Can't Scream

'@Harry_Styles I love you please follow me!❤️❤️❤️❤️'

'@Harry_Styles HARRY!! Will you marry me?! xxxx'

'I want your D 😏😘 @Harry_Styles'

I laughed at the last one, we had a day off today so we were all just chilling in the hotel. The boys were going for a morning swimming but I've decided I want to interact with the fans. As I scrolled through my timeline, a tweet caught my eye.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: Lost my voice :('

That reminded me, I hadn't seen my Boo today, explains why it's been so quiet.

I could take advantage of this, him not having a voice... We haven't had any alone time for a while, with the tour and management whisking Lou off with Eleanor. It was really unfair, all I wanted was to spend some time with my boyfriend.

I closed my laptop, chucked on my dressing gown and made my way to his room while thinking of all the things I could do to him.

As I got to his room I pushed myself against the door to listen if anyone else was in there.

I suddenly felt a wave of pleasure wash over me as my lower half made contact with the door.

Shit, this is why thinking of fucking your boyfriend senseless while walking down a corridor isn't the best thing to do.

"Boo?" I whispered while knocking on his door, No answer.

"Lou, babe you in there?" I asked a little louder.

"Louis!" I said, raising my voice.

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door, I immediately pushed it open to see what happened. As I shut the door behind me there was no sign of Louis, just one of his shoes, which he probably threw at the door.

"Louis? Are you in here?" I asked again.

From the bathroom emerged a tired looking Louis, in his boxers. This is not helping my hard on..

He smiled at me, walking over to the couch as I watched his firm ass move from side to side.

"So I heard you've lost your voice baby" I mumbled while playing with his hair. "Yea" the slightest sound came from his mouth.

"I've missed you" I confessed.

I moved closer to him and connected our lips, after a few seconds it got heated. I fisted his hair which I knew turned him on.

"Today I'm in charge, understand? I'm going to make you scream, oh wait you can't!" I chuckled, while palming him through his boxers, I could already feel he was hard. He nodded while moaning into my mouth. I stood up, taking my hands off him, he whimpered at the loss of touch. "Bed now" I growled.

Louis looked surprised, he's usually the one to take control... I've only topped a few times. He slowly but Seductivly made his way over to the queen sized bed.