|Horror|

This is one of another special chapter.

"Fuck!" Sehun curse and closed the book his read."Don't curse!" Lay give a warn. Sehun opened back his book and continue read it."Fuck!" Sehun throw the book." Stop cursing you idiot! Did you forgot that you have kid?" Lay slapped Sehun's head."Auch! I'm sorry." Sehun rubbed his head.

"Don't read horror novel if you scared." Lay said as he took back the book for Sehun."But it's fun." Sehun said as take back." Then don't curse." Lay said and cleaning the living room." Thank you and I'll try." Sehun winked as Lay rolled his eyes."Whatever."

Hunxing and Luka building a castle with their lego while Lay watching a television and Sehun still read his book beside Lay. It's Sunday means holiday. "Fuck!" Sehun sudden closed the book. Lay slapped Sehun's chest." I told you not to curse!" Lay mad. "Mommy.... What fuck means?" Luka asked."Look! It's your fault now!" Lay slapped again.

"Luka, come here." Sehun called her as Luka walking to Sehun. Sehun put Luka on his laps and patted her head."Fuck is... Urm... You said when you scared." Sehun said." So daddy fuck when scared?" Luka asked innocently." Pfft." Lay hold his tears from laughing. "Maybe." Sehun speechless.

They cuddle with each other on couch while watching the television."Mummy, I want watch horror movie." Hunxing said." As you wish." Lay turn the channel into the horror one.

"Fuck!" Luka said and cover her face on Sehun's chest. Sehun and Lay shocked." Luka what did you said?" Lay eyes widen."Fuck." Luka said blanked." Don't said that!" Lay mad.

"But daddy said I can said that when Im scared. I'm scared now, mummy." Luka pouted her lips. "But fuck isn't a good word. You a good girl so you need said a good word only. Don't said that again." Lay patted her head." So daddy is bad guy?" Luka said. Lay speechless. Why his kid too smart for this?

"Yes cause daddy spank mummy so hard." Sehun smirked. Lay shocked and slapped Sehun's head." Stop teaching bad thing."

"Come, Luka. You need to go sleep now." Lay holds Luka and brought her go to upstairs. "Said goodnight to your daddy and Ge." Lay said." Night daddy! Night Ge!" Luka waved.

Sehun left with Hunxing both of them seriously into the movie. They didn't realize that something walking behind them.

They watching a horror story about a girl being raped by a demon and got a half human demon child. The girl die and her child being took care by an old man names Joseph. He put the child names Magdalena. The kid has a light red hair with green eyes. After two years, Joseph passed away because of an accident. Then Rosalind children die in church. Rosalind related family all die. She knows that it's Magdalena.

"Am I next....Magdalena?" Rosalind asked Magdalena while the kid still happily eating her breakfast. It's a cherry. Magdalena loves cherry.

"It's has been a long time since you called me Magda my princess..... Why mother? Am I not your princess anymore?" Magdalena asked. Rosalind gulped nervously.

"Of course you are...."

"Then call me your princess.... Call me now....." Magdalena smiled and you barely can see cherry juice on her lips.

"Magda....my princess." Rosalind said forcely. She need to obeyed what the kid said or other will die.

"Very good. Because I am princess you know?"

"What do you mean?"

"My father.... He is a king."

"Who is your father?"

"Like I said. He is a king. The ruler of darkness."

"CURSE YOU!" Rosalind shouted.

Sehun and Hunxing screaming when something tapped on their shoulder.

"Hahahaahhaga you guys so funny!" Kai burst into laugh.

"Kai!" " Uncle Kai!" Both of them mad at Kai. How dare he does that to us. In the end three of the being punished by Lay.

So the story based from the book I read. It's really scary. One of another horror book that really scary. I already found two book that makes me scared. And this is the second one. It's called "Seruan Pertama" means "The first call". It's a series book. But it's really nice because it half Malay and English.

So I want to make Jungkook X Lay one shot. So what do you think? It's okay or not?