New day new school

Honey's POV.
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs I got up and walked into my closet I grabbed a blue jacket,some black tights and headed for the shower.when I got in I got out of my pjs and washed myself in the shower,after that I dried myself and put in my clothes along with my black converse.I walked down stairs and waved hi at my mom when she turned around holding the pan of eggs.
Do you want some breakfast Honey?my mom questioned.
I'm sure.i said a little confused.um mom why are you doing this.i giggled.
It's your first day in a new school!what do you expect me shoving you out the door with no food!she laughed.um yes you naturally do.oh hush and eat up! My mom fussed at me.when I finished I grabbed my bags and walked to the front door.HEYHEYHEY!you need to remember this isn't the old house the school is 5 miles from here!my mom yelled.ill take you!she said in a calming tone.oh yea ok.i said a little annoyed.
My mom got in her black jeep and started it not long after I got in and she drove me to school.
My mom didn't park but pulled up next to a blue corvette.my mom told me bye and I got out and she left.i was about to walk in the school when someone grabbed my arm.i turned around to be met with dark brown eyes.hi my names Toriel so your the new student! You can hang out with us!she said in a cheerful tone.i smiled softly and said ok.not long after she took me to the corvette to where I met Cheshire,shadow,and diamond.we all stood there giggling at the jokes Cheshire made and that's when I saw my friends facial expression change into fear and they all looked down nervously.i turned to be met with a black Lamborghini.they parked next to shadows car and the rap music playing inside stopped.thats when a young girl around15 got out of the passengers seat with a dark purple hood and black skinny jeans.her hair was pulled back into a tight bun.
I shot a look at my new friends and they all had calm faces now.that is until they saw the other girl get out of the drivers seat.my eyes widened at the look of the girl.she had red hair,a blood red jacket black tights and black comeback boots.
She wore dark black sunglasses and was twirling a small knife in her hand.the girl with a tight bun inched her glasses a little down and winked at diamond causing her to blush madly.while the other held a straight face with no expression and shot a look over at me and the corner of her mouth lifted in to a small smirk.they walked up the side walk and the bun girl whispered something in the others ear.nit long after the girls hand lifted up and clicked the lock button for the car.all the girls all looked at me and diamond and smiled widely.i can't believe they both looked at yall!!!!they yelled at the same time.i felt heat rush its way on my cheeks and I was now a light shade of pink.
Who.are.they?
___________________________________
Thanks for reading should I continue this new book or no I really want to!
~psycho