0.0

Annie's POV

"hey babe!" he said through the phone, I immediately crept a smile to my face.

"I miss you, so so so much." i quietly said. It's been about three months since I had last seen Brennan. My family has been all over the place lately, and I have had no time to see him, this was our first FaceTime call in those three months.

"i miss you too... we'll see each other tomorrow though, that's not bad. I can't wait to see your adorable face again. I miss seeing your face and hearing your laugh." he says looking down.

"don't be sad," i said frowning, "you can look at me all you want tomorrow when you get here," I say, trying to cheer him up, which seems to kind of work.

"hey, you know what?" he asked

"what's up?" I said,

"in these two years that we've been dating, this is the longest we haven't seen each other for," he said, i could tell he wasn't very cheerful right now, but i've been missing him too. "please tell me you aren't seeing someone else.." he quietly says. I look up from my feet to the camera.

"huh?" I ask, making sure I didn't hear something else.

"you aren't, right?" he asks hopefully.

"why would you think that? do you not trust me or wh-" I quickly get interrupted.

"no," he sighs "it's definitely not that I don't trust you, you have my heart, I couldn't ever loose your trust, but it's just that.. well, um. we haven't seen each other in quite a while, I was just checking," he says, clearly frustrated that I took it in the wrong way.

"sorry for doubting you, babe," I said looking back down.

"it's okay. hey, I need to talk to you tomorrow about-"

"Annieeeeee!" I hear my mom interrupting Brennan and I's conversation.

"ugh, I've got to go, see you tomorrow, Bren," i say smiling.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too" i say, then hang up.

I walk downstairs (our hotel room is kinda more like a penthouse because we're staying here for long) to see what was all the fuzz and mom instantly tells me to sit down, so I do.

first chapter :) comment below suggestions you want to see happening later in the book for more updates! also, don't forget to vote!