Finn and Jake's Theory

This is just a little out-of-anime fan fiction!! I chose Adventure Time first because it's super sad to me at least :'( Plus Pokemon, I'll make that too LOL Anyways, these will be MOSTLY about my theory and others. Enjoy!!!!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_Adventure Time_~_~_~_~_~_~

Finn and Jake

Finn was just a little human boy who lived in land of Aaa. he loved adventure! Nothing could beat excitement! And his father and mother praised him for that. His friends, Marcy, Floura, and Bonnibel also praised him for the same reason. Marcy loved to tease him around and show off her athletic skills with him. You can actually say they were rivals + friends. Marcy even helped him out at difficult times like when he was getting lectured by the vice-in-comand secretary, "Lemon Head". Many people call him that because of his yelling, screamings, and other very mean things. People also call him that since he didn't have a name.

He was in an accident before entering school. Floura, on the other hand, was a girl who had warm heat (no one knows why) and a kind heart. She usually let's Finn and Marcy use her notes for assistants on some work they did in class. Bonnibel didn't need it since she's a top A+ student. Every teacher loved her and envies her smartness. Soon, Finn got a dog named Jake, and they became the best friends. Everyone didn't mind having a friend who claims he can talk with Jake and are best friends with the orange pug.

Life was perfect for everybody until an unfortunate event happened to Finn and his dog, Jake. After about 10 years of being best friends and making HUGE memories, a car ran over Jake while he was trying to get a ball Finn threw across the street. Since Finn's parents weren't at home and the baby sitter wouldn't do much but scream, he carried Jake all the way to the vet. Carrying a heavy dog that weighed almost 9 pounds was heavy for a kid who was only 11, yet, Finn couldn't just betray his best friend.

The blonde boy finally reached the vet after a couple of minutes. The scariest thing he ever did was run across the street without waiting. Although he loved adventure, nothing freaked him out more than beeps of cars, yellings of scary strangers, and other strangers trying to stop and shout at him. Finn ran up to the woman at the counter. She was shocked, but immediately called the employees to help out. She understood how urgent it was since Jake looked too pale and dead to be too sure of his survival.

Finn waited outside of the infirmary fidgetting every second or minutes. The clock on the opposite side of him ticked and tocked making Finn feel iritated until loud running was heard echoing the hallway. He quickly looked before hiding his face once he knew who it was. his mother, father, baby sitter, Bonnibel, Floura, and Marcy. They were all huffing and asking," What- huh ha-happened?!"

Finn trembled a little before gripping his arm to calm down. He began to answer them," Ja-jake got h-h-hit by a car wh-while getting a b-b-ball." They all fell silent and shouted in concern for their dear friend/son/baby-sitting child," Do you know how he is right now?! Did they tell you yet?! Wait- no. Are you hurt?!" Everyone was worried.

Finn breathe in then out before forcing a smile and saying," Nope! They haven't told me anything! I'm just hoping Jake will make it! He's a strong dog!" Finn's mother walked over to him and knelt down to face him." Alright, we'll praise for his safety," she sweetly said. Everyone forogt about the question " are you alright?!" and began to smile fakely for Finn's sake. His friends, one by one, left, and the only people who were still there was Finn's father, mother, and himself.

" Honey, let's go home. They'll tell us how Jake's doing soon. The vet is about to close right now," the mother tried to say without trying to say it in a pleading voice. Finn nodded slowly. The 3 exited the vet before it closed. It was soon morning and Finn was feeling empty. His fateful bestie wasn't near his bead nor on his belly. Finn miserably dragged his feet to get ready for school. His parents didn't want to tell him the news they got at midnight. It was too horrible to tell their adventurous little boy who will soon be an UNadventurous little boy. So, they depened on the princicple of the school to do so. Finn walked to school and into class, but before he could go into his classroom, the principle stopped him.