Sunkissed

{1980}

-Chocolate glazed doughnut✨

Micheal's POV

8:00 AM

Seeing her sleep so peacefully on my shoulder, I just smile thinking to myself wow that's all mine & I don't want to lose what's mine.

Looking at her & hearing her voice. Just automatically makes my day.

I gently place her head on a pillow, & went downstairs to start breakfast. I look inside the fridge. Figuring out if I have anything to even make breakfast with. I found Bacon, & I searched the cabinets & found pancake mix. I place the bacon on a frying pan, & get out the milk & eggs for the pancakes.

Y/N's POV

The sun shining bright through the curtain. My eyes slowly fluttered open.

I groaned, "I hate mornings."

Looking around the room, to find out that my boyfriend isn't with me this morning.

I sighed. "I guess he went to the studio."

I really just wanted to spend time with him, we've been busy for awhile now. I just wanted to have just a day just cuddling with him & watching movies.

I got off the bed, grabbing a robe from the nightstand drawer & putting that on. I went to the bathroom & hopped into the shower. I sighed in relief as soon the lukewarm hit my skin. Grabbing my pouf & lathering myself with soap. I smiled at the thought of having someone with you through thick & thin, and he never gave up on me no matter how hard things were.

I turned off the water & got out drying my hair with a towel, & wrapping a towel around me. After putting on deodorant & lotion. I head downstairs. As soon as I went down a couple stairs. I could smell bacon, & I swore, I heard soft humming.

I walked into the kitchen, & saw the man of my life making breakfast. I frowned at the thought he didn't call me to help him, but I wouldn't want to disturb him.

"Baby?"He cooed.

How did he know I was standing in the kitchen?

"Good morning Mikey."I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He plated our food on the table.

"You thought, I was going to leave you today?"He asked pouting.

"Yeah."I responded with a frown.

"No baby, I'm going to spend the whole week with you. I told Frank, I need a short break. I need to see my baby not only at night, in the morning afternoon and night." He grinned as he placed his lips on to my neck & grabbing my butt.

I shivered under his touch.

"Now let's eat baby girl."Michael decided breaking the awkward silence.

"Okay. "I replied back.

The curtain was opened in the kitchen, the sun glistening on his skin. Yeah, he looks like a glowing goddess.

"Baby you know, you know you look like a chocolate glazed donut, I love it. "I complimented Michael & flashed him a wink.

Michael blushed at my comment towards his skin color.

"Thank you my queen, but even in the sun or in the moon, you shine like no other."Michael giggled.

I smiled, I'm so happy to have him in my life.

•You & Michael spent the whole day shopping, cuddling and watching movies just as you wished•