Sebastian X Claude

Claude tried to escape Sebastian's grip, but Sebastian held tight. He had his hand curled around Claude's neck, pushing him against the wall, almost lifting him off of his feet. Claude glared at the raven. Their hatred for each other burned much too deep.

"So..Spider..do you wish to tangle me up in your web? Is that what you planned to do?" Sebastian tilted his head and bit, smirking. "Did you really think I would drink that?" Claude's eyes moved toward the spilt cup on the floor near Sebastian's feet. He had tried to drug the raven, but only so he could get rid of him.

"I w- was going to kill you, raven." Claude hissed. He could barely speak, Sebastian had him held up against the wall so tightly.

"Oh, were you?" He chuckled and lowered Claude, but kept his hand on Claude's neck. Claude knew he looked better built and he probably was. Sebastian was thin and weaker looking, yet he seemed to be much stronger. Claude dug his fingernails into Sebastian's wrist, trying to pry his hand away from his neck. "I'm not a fool, Faustus." He grinned and leaned much too close to Claude. Claude couldn't help it, his face turned a bit red. Sebastian noticed immediatly and grinned wider. "Are you feeling...under the weather?" He smirked. When he spoke, his lips brushed Claude's and Claude took in a shaky breath. He would never admit to liking the Raven. Sebastian jerked forward, smashing his lips onto Claude's. Claude's eyes went wide and he squirmed against the wall, but it was no use. Sebastian shoved his tongue into Claude's mouth and swirled it around, slurping and sucking on the spider's cold tongue. Claude eventually forced his eyes closed and dropped his hands from Sebastian's wrist, clawing at the wall. His face had doubled from red to violet in merely seconds. Finally, Sebastian pulled away, but instead of leaving, he moved down, biting and sucking on Claude's neck. Claude lifted one hand, covering his own mouth. Soon, Sebastian came back up, yanking the hand away and kissing him again. Moments later, Sebastian had stripped Claude down to nothing and thrown the blushing demon to the floor. He was biting and nipping at Claude's thigh, leaving marks. Claude shuddered and squirmed. He had his hands over his face. What was wrong with him? He could never let anyone see him that way. Sebastian smirked and lifted Claude's legs. Claude's eyes went wide and he moved his hands, pushing them against Sebastian's bare chest, trying to shove him away.

"Don't! Stop it!" He shouted. Sebastian chuckled and slammed forward, shoving his dick all the way into Claude's pale ass. Claude's mouth opened wide, but not a sound came out. He stared, wide eyed and terrified. Sebastian leaned down and kissed him again, thrusting over and over and over. It seemed like hours before he pulled out and Claude stopped moaning and rolled onto his side, gripping the edge of the carpet.

"Ravens eat spiders.." Sebastian whispered, and with that, he was gone.

~The end

Alright, I know that was kind of rushed and stupid, but I was in the middle of class and someone was trying to read it over my shoulder so...I hurried up and finished it. XD