Natsu x Ordinary Male reader (Lime)

Start from the beginning

I charged towards Gray. He shot a couple of cannons, but I punched it, breaking it into pieces and kept charging. Once I was in front of Gray, I threw some extremely fast punches. Gray made a shield in time.

"Third generation technique! Dance of a butterfly!!" I growled.

"Oh crap!!" Gray shouted.

I broke through his shield and was about to land a blow, but stopped in time. Gray stumbled backwards before falling on his ass. I walked over to him.

"I win." I said.

"Yeah." Gray said holding out his hand.

I grabbed it and pulled him up.

"You got stronger though. But you should put your clothes back on. I don't know why your even cloth less. New trend or something?" I asked.

"Ah. No. It's a habit." He said.

"Weird." I said.

Erza, Lucy, Natsu, and Wendy walked over to us while the two cats flied over.

"That was amazing!! What was that?!?" Lucy asked.

"That was my fighting style." I said.

Natsu's POV

"I can't believe you fell on your ass from that last attack!" I laughed.

"Well I'd like to see you hold your stand against that move Flame brain!" Gray growled at me.

"I don't see what's so scary about it, ice princess!" I growled back.

"Fine!! Hey (m/n)! Natsu wants you to try that move on him." Gray said to (M/n).

"Sure." (M/n) replied.

I walked up to (M/n). he got into a stance. He did the exact same move he did on Gray. I felt as if my life flashed before my eyes. My legs felt weak causing me to stumble back. As if gravity wasn't on my side, it pulled me down.

"Whoa. What just happened." I asked a little dizzy. "I think I saw my life wish past right before my eyes." I said.

(M/n) giggled before helping me up.

"Well what did you think?" He asked.

"Scary." I said.

"Well that was only one of my weaker attacks. I knew how to do that when I was a kid. Did it all the time to Gray when he pissed me off. Now I can do some first generation moves though it can deeply injure my body in the end." (M/n) explained.

For some reason I kept holding on to his hand.

"Um... You going to let go?" (M/n) asked.

I felt my face getting hotter again.

"Your a weird one." He giggled before walking off to the others.

'Why do I feel so... happy around him?' I wondered.

Happy flew next to me.

"You like him." He cooed.

"Shut up Happy. I just met him." I said.

Happy flew off giggling. I decided to shrug off the feeling and watched the fight Erza and (m/n) had. This time (m/n) lost against Erza. He crashed right through a tree after Erza's impact.

"You may be strong (m/n), but you have a weakness. You take to long trying to find an opening." Erza said.

(M/n) got up and dusted himself off.

"Wow. Last time I lost was three years ago to a guy named Gildarts. Your pretty strong Erza." (M/n) complimented.

"So you've met Gildarts before?" Erza asked.