Capitolo XL [ BloodStained Key ]

Clock 40 "BloodStained Key" (Part one)

SORRY FOR SUPER LATE UPDATE iyah i have no money to online always anyway hope you enjoy this chapie xDDD

The sky turned Dark as a Red Moon suddenly had appeared. Even thought its still morning, the sky had changed even its atmosphere. The People of St.Vashklie had of course notice that. 

On a certain room.

"That red moon...dont tell me the pandora's box is nearby?!" (a man's voice on the dark)

Margareth and Stella who is watching the beautiful crimson moon. Stella licking her lolipop.

"hehehe~ Well now it had started, i guess i have to do the preparations for the ritual~" Stella grinned with a cute creepy giggle. Margareth who emotionlessly look at the moon. She said inside her mind. "Laurette Tiberius..."

Alice had rushed and able to find Eliot thougt she doesnt suppose to know her.

She said. "Hey what happen!? Where's Laurette!?"

Eliot was tremblind as tears falls he holds his face on rejection.

"n-no way..the seal..."

"Hey answer me! beansprout!"

"h-how could i....no.....Lauru got...o-once again...:" Eliot keep mumbling.

When Alice look infront of her, there is Laurette but. It wasnt him. 

"Long time no see."

"...Lau..Rette...?"

That innocent yet creepy smile, and a bit annoying.

heheheheh

Wait this isnt Laurette, it might be Laurette's Body, but he isnt him.

Once he had open his eyes, it had turned Scarlet the more you stare at him, he is really completely different from Laurette.

Once Alice saw those eyes.

BADUMP~!

Alice shivered. "-t-those..eyes..."

"Yo~ Alice...Is been a long time since wev'e met right?"

"Noway..your joking me this isnt suppose to ha...ppen...." Alice falled to her knees'.

Later on Alfred came to, Eliot and him knows' each other.

"Eliot-sama Young Master was?!"

Eliot looking on the ground said, "Laurette...he no longer here..."

"What? (Alfred)

"Oi...You...Your not 'That' Person right...?"

"Eh? Young Master...?" Alfred doesnt really know whats happening. Before he could once again the current Laurette spoke to Alfred. "Hey let me ask you something....Why are you Lying?"

Alfred was speechless. He didnt move an inch. It was a high tension atmosphere everyone doesnt want to speak out any one word.

It made the current Laurette laugh out loud, after laughing, he stare into a mischiveous one... Said He.

"Hey, the three of you....Why are you all 'Lying to Laurette?'...if Laurette is precious why would you guys lie like this to him?"

Everyone stare to the current Laurette, they were all guilty, its completely shown on their eyes. 

"Fine, i wont disturb your secrets, however is it really that ok to settle things like this to him? I love Laurette coz he is a cute and nice part of mine... Right Eliot-kun?"