Annabeth's POV

I can't get that place out of my head.

Tartarus.

I'm pretty sure Percy can't either. All of us were sitting in the mess hall having dinner. We were trying to find a way to defeat Gaea before she rose in seven days.

"Earth to Annabeth!" Piper said, "Leo just asked you how you are feeling, 'cause you look kind of pale right now."

I looked at myself. She was right. I did look pale, probably from thinking of... Not the time to think about that.

"Sorry, just thinking. I'm fine though."

"O.K. If you say your fine, then we believe you." Jason said, though I don't think he believed me.

I got up.

"Where are you going?" Percy asked, curious.

"Taking a walk want to come?" I asked him, hope filling my voice, though I hope he didn't notice.

"Sure."

So he took my hand and we walked for a long time before he said, "I can't do this."

"What?" It sounded like he was breaking up with me.

"I can't keep thinking about that place. It's to hard and I can't stop thinking about it though."

"I know. I can't either. We'll just have too until we can stop though."

He turned to me, took my other hand, looked me in the eyes, and said "I am just glad you were with me through it all."

"Me too."

"I love you Wise Girl."

"I love you too Seaweed Brain."

He kissed me, it felt good to kiss him when we were not in that place.

I pulled away and told him "I am going to go and get ready for bed."

Percy kissed me again, then whispered, "Come sleep with me, Hedge isn't here to stop us or yell at us. Please?"

"O.K, let me get dressed first."

I walked to my room, got dressed, brushed my teeth, hair, and washed my face. Walked down to Percy's room and opened the door. He was in bed waiting, with no shirt on. I glanced at his abes.

Gods. He looked awesome.

"Holy Hephaestus." I muttered.

I walked over and laid next to Percy who said he was thankful that I was with him. I haven't left each other's side since... We'll since before Tartarus. "I love you Seaweed Brain." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you Wise Girl."

And with that, we both fell asleep, holding each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

We'll this is the first story I have ever written. Please tell me what you think. Tell me if I should continue or not please I would love to know what you think about this. Next chapter is going to be Leo's POV.

~ Hermione_Granger101