Epilogue *Unnamed*

I pushed my way on to the train, i couldn't miss this train, it was an hour wait until the next and I had to get a dress for some stupid valentines party my friend Tasha was throwing and I wouldn't have a chance tomorrow after school or even the next and it was in three days, I'm not one to organize time well. Of course I was going alone, I had no one to go with and Hope and Mae had someone to go with. I got off in the next three stops so I just sat in the seats when you walk straight on. The next stop came and there was this poor elderly woman that could barely walk i stood up.

"Here you go" I insisted.

"Oh thank you, dear, if only more people were as polite as you" She replied while feeling for the seat.

I smiled and turned to grab the poll and all of sudden the carriage shook like crazy. I let out a small squeal and fell back, as I fell, I felt someone quickly grab onto me to stop me from falling. I stood up got my balance and started to brush myself of

"I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to-" I paused and looked up, mouth to the floor, gazing into his beautiful green eyes and his messy brown hair. I sworn I had seen him before!

"No, don't be. Not your fault. I like your accent." he giggled. And he looked back into my eyes. I realized I looked like a fool and quickly closed my mouth and smiled, hoping he didn't think I was weird.

"I don't have an accent, you have an accent.." I said. Well we both had accents, I'm originally from Australia, but mum moved us (Hope, Mae, Mum and I) to London to 'Get away from things' I don't even know what that means but lately I didn't really care. Life was great and it was only getting better.