Chapter 5: Constant Chatter.

You groan in your seat as the two boy's bicker consistently over something you've already forgotten. You run a hand down your face before you place the palms of your hands over your ears.

Make it stop.

Make it stop or I'll freeze them both.

Friend or Foe.

You debated hitting your head against the attached table piece of your Chair as you look back and forth between each boy that were still discussing about their current predicament.

"All I was trying to do was apologize to you! Then, you threw a fireball at my face! I shouldn't even be in here, I'm the innocent one!" Stronghold said his brows narrowing with his arm's crossed.

Warren rolled his eye's before glaring at his enemy and rival "If you would've watched where you were going or kept your mouth shut about things you don't understand, I wouldn't have done so. So your the only reason we're all in this mess" Warren said the last part looking at him with a fake, mocking smile before it drops back to his angry facade.

Will growls before turning in his chair "Well now (Y/n)'s upset with me becuase of you! And you should make it right for me!" He demanded pointing at Warren.

You and Warren raised a brow at him as you automatically turned towards him "What make's you think I'd even want her to talk to you? I'll be more then happy to advise her to never talk to you again" Warren said with a smirk.

You rolled your eye's at them both as they continued on as if you weren't even in the room. Trapped here for a good six hours.

It took more then a few hours until, you heard the familiar hiss before the door began to move to the side and open. You've never felt so relieved as you watched Principal Powers walk in without her glowing orb form.

"Good new's. It's time to--" Principal Powers began as she stepped into the room her black high heels clicking against the white tiled floor.

You quickly interrupted her getting up from your seat making everyone stop what they were saying and watching you leave the room with not even a simple shrug in their direction.

Principal Powers turned from your retreating form to the boys with a confused look and a raised brow "What did you boys do?" She asked her hands on her hips as Warren and Will looked from you back up to her as they slowly got up from their chairs.

Warren and Will didn't answer for a moment until they both glared heatedly at one another their arms crossed "He started it" they both whispered angrily before growling faintly.

Principal Powers rolled her eye's before turning on her heel and making her way to the hallway "The buses are waiting outside. I suggest hurrying they don't wait forever ya know" she said as she walked down the hall waving a hand before her figure disappeared and became her normal ball of light.

Warren and Will left the detention zone and Will immediately started racing to the school entrance "She shouldn't be with a Villain. I'm gonna make it right, instead" he said before taking off with Warren looking after him confused.

Warren raised a brow before he shrugged slightly trying to sink the feeling of pure malice for the stronghold teen. Not only becuase he annoyed him half to death but, becuase he was going to talk to his closest and only friend.

His feet itched to run over to him and beat him to a pulp for even thinking about her or daring to look her way but, he knew better. He wasn't interested in (y/n) that would just be weird to be with his friend would it?

He caught a streak of white and red run across the field as he glanced at the window looking into the school yard. His eyes widened slightly before his fists clench up in anger as Will makes his way over to you.

You crossed your arms the moment he came up to you and Warren didn't think twice as he began running towards the main entrance. He wouldn't lose you to him. Definetly not him.

His view of you both had disappeared as he rounded a corner to the wall and he growled before running towards the exit and bursting through the doors. But, by the time he got there you were gaping at Will and you turned so hard he almost didn't see your hand move intricate patterns before frost covered most of Will's feet.

Warren looked at the scene slightly shocked and was more then interested to know what will had said so, he could ask him to say it again.

You weren't walking to the buses but you were heading to the universal elevator. And if Warren didn't run now he'd miss it, we'll he'd miss the ride down with you that is.

As he passed Will he chuckled as the boy chuckled, Will had a faint redness in his cheeks as he sneered at Warren embarrassed as he struggled in his new ice boots.

"The hell did you say?" He asked Will stopping in front of him.

"I only asked for forgiveness like a hero" he answered infusizing the word 'hero'.

Warren chuckled darkly at him "Well being a hero didn't help you today now did it Stronghold?" He asked him before turning and making his way into the universal elevator shocking you as he made it before the doors closed.

He stopped in front of you "Hi" you said awkwardly his face inches from your own.