Shot 2. Happily ever after????

Comenzar desde el principio

Sarla: Pragya... Dont worry beta... Don't get nervous okay.... All will be fine soon... You have got a wonderful family... Be happy dear...

She kisses Pragya's forehead and asked her to get ready soon as the baraat has started ....

Pragya is completely scared to face the arrogant, angry Abhishekh.... She is completely nervous and shivers in fear what her life will become after the marriage ...

Though she is happy with the fact that she is going to get a supportive family but she is hell frightened to have a face off with the monster abhishekh mehra or her to be husband in an hour....

Scene 7 :

Abhi is eagerly sitting in mandap to see his love .. His whole family is not at all reacting and is completely in shock to see Abhi's smiling and blushing face......

Pragya comes down beautifully dressed up in her bridal lehenga... Abhi's jaws got wide open to see pragya like that and he wished to end d wedding soon to have her in his arms n to make her as his.....

 Abhi's jaws got wide open to see pragya like that and he wished to end d wedding soon to have her in his arms n to make her as his

Abhi can sense her nervousness.... Pragya did not looked up and seen abhi... The rituals were undertaken and the marriage took place.... Abhi ties mangalsutra n fills pragya's maang......

 Abhi ties mangalsutra n fills pragya's maang

.........

Scene 8:

Pragya is sitting nervously on the bed for her suhagraat.... The room is elegantly decorated....

 The room is elegantly decorated