Chapter 8

Third Person's P.O.V

(Just a reminder that this chapter will have boyxboy smut and if you're not comfortable with that, I do not recommend reading this.)

Niall walked over and clambered on top of him. He admired his lightly toned physique and honey skin, despite the gloomy feel in the room. Feeling Harry's flushed cock against his jeans covered crotch, he bent down to place pillows of scarlett lips onto his neck to begin peppering kisses which evolved to more hasty drops- sucking deep but quick into the silky skin.

He pulled off his own clothing until he too was naked, and the vanilla against toffee contrasted quite brilliantly in the shadowy lighting. The pecking trailed down until he reached Harry's V-line and there, he slid a tongue out to touch at the trail of hair leading downwards.

Harry was now dangerously heated, sweat appearing in glistening sprays all over his body. He held back a whine at the sudden feel of Niall's moist tongue.

"Have you done this before?"

"I've done it with girls. Just.. never really all the way with a guy before,"

Maybe he should feel a little guilty at taking Harry's sort-of virginity but to be honest, the thought of Harry having never had anything fill him up, leaving him still unbearably tight, turned Niall on to a point where he let a quick moan escape. Guess that thought powered him through his doubts.

"It's gonna hurt, Harry."

"S'fine."

Having been given the okay, Niall leaned over to the to his jeans to pull out a condom and a bottle of lube. He opened the cap to slick his long fingers with runny liquid. He circled a single digit around Harry's hole a few times before pressing in, knuckle deep. Harry yelped loudly and closed his eyes to the new feeling. He wasn't sure if it was enjoyable yet, then remembered his pleasure wasn't exactly important here. This was just a favor for Niall  So he stopped and nodded his head for Niall to do whatever.

"Can I put another in? You need it."

"Urr, yeah, sure."

So another one of Niall's gigantic fingers was shoved into him, invading a, previously, untouched space. He balled up his hands and lightly pounded them down onto the mattress, straining his limbs. The fingers were now moving around, scissoring and stretching.

Then came the finger fucking.

In and out, prepping for the real thing. And judging by the glimpse of Niall's penis he'd seen earlier, that was going to hurt. A lot. After what seemed like a while, Niall pulled his fingers out, obviously deciding that that had been good enough.

Harry felt extremely exposed to air and took the time that Niall used to roll on a condom to inhale and exhale at a reasonable rate. It was definitely not enough time because after a couple of breaths, the tip of Niall's length was lined up just outside his hole.

"Ready?"

"Y-yeah."

Slowly, Niall's cock was being driven into Harry until there was nothing left over. Harry cried out unconsciously and his eyes stung with wetness at the fiery burn. He couldn't help it, the beginnings of a sob was escalating and he felt his cheek bones tainted with droplets.

Niall's brows were knotted in concern. Not one inch of Harry looked like he was in pleasure. Not really knowing what to do but stay completely still, he stared down at the mess of a boy. Before he knew what was happening, his full lips were pressed onto thin, chapped ones, in a gentle but hard kiss. Harry seemed to be taken aback by the kiss and forgot about the excruciating pain lower down for a split second.

Things just got a bit too intimate for what they were doing. Niall pulled away and rocked at a snail's pace.

"Move."

He was hesitant, not wanting Harry to bleed or anything like that. But his cock was rock hard, already close to spilling. So he drew back out before diving in again. Harry was taking it, allowing himself space in his mind to enjoy this. The pounding increased rapidly and soon, his pink hole felt abused and shredded. He could feel himself about to come but was really unsure about whether or not that was ok. He was giving himself to Niall, of course, so everything happening is up to him.

"It's okay Harry, you can cum."

As if he'd read Harry's mind, he gave him a reassuring look before Harry streaked both their stomachs with white, cock untouched.

"Th-thanks."

Niall groaned at the sight of cum combined with the overwhelming friction and came hard inside rubber wrapped around him. He pulled out and disposed of the condom in a nearby trash can then slumped down next to Harrys wrecked frame.

"Holy shit, are you sure you've never taken cock before?"

A grin was creeping up to Harry's blushing cheeks. He turned to face Niall and looked to his belly area to find his own cum littered across it. He dipped two fingers into the pool and pushed it into his mouth, sucking the taste of himself.

Niall moaned at the sight of Harry's mouth leaking with saliva and messy cum. His own fingers reached down to Harry's damaged hole and roughly jabbed at it, sending a shot of pain upwards, reminding him of what they just did. Harry was now impaled in the mouth with his come covered fingers as well as sporting an alarming look in his chiffon, green eyes. That made Niall start to stiffen again until he remembered what he was meant to do.

He got up to grab at his boxers, pulling them on then went searching around the room. Harry followed, sat up and lifted himself off the sheets, wincing in pain but also scrambling to get dressed.

Niall walked to the door and Harry could almost feel him smirking.

"Call me if you need another fuck."