Part 32 (Outburst)

Start from the beginning

Nandini:- Oh ho my Abhi. Not bad Mukti.

The involvement change the angry Mukti to now blushing Mukti.

Navya:- Oh ho someone is blushing.

Nandini:- Oh my god tune tho abhi bhi Abhi bhai se nahi mili. ( Oh my god you still didn't meet Abhi brother.)

Mukti:- Nandini please yaar tu janta hai na uske samne mere muh se ek bhi word nahi nikal ta hai. (Nandini please you know that not a single word will come out of my mouth in front of him.)

Navya:- Woh tho hume pata hai. ( That I know)

Nandini:- Aree kon bolega yaar yeh hulk Mukti Abhi bhai ke samne viggi billi ban jati hai. (Hey, who will say that this hulk Mukti becomes a wet cat in front of Abhi brother.)

Mukti:- Mai viggi billi! Ruk tujhe tho. ( Me wet cat! You wait.)

They started their tom and jerry fighting. Manik was sitting downstairs. He was very tensed. What if Mukti Navya told them about his real face. He was in deep thought when Abhi came there.

Abhi:- Bro kya soch raha hai? ( Bro what are you thinking?)

Manik:- Kuch nahi yaar. ( Nothing man)

Abhi:- OK chal dinner lag gaya hai. ( OK let's go, dinner is ready.)

Manik:- Chal. ( Let's go)

They went to dinning room. Manik sat opposite to Arya who was glancing at him. Abhi sat beside Manik. Nandini, Mukti and Navya was having fun when servant call them for dinner. They came down. Nandini sat beside Arya. Abhi noticed Mukti. He was like went to his dream land. Navya saw this and pushed Mukti with her shoulder. Mukti was blushing so much.

Nandini:- Bhai apse milne Mukti and Navya ayi hai. ( Brother to meet you Mukti and Navya came.)

Abhi:- Hi Mukti.

He was still lost in her. Manik was kind of shock to see Mukti, the lady hulk blushing. Navya chough a little.

Navya:- I am also here Abhi bhai (brother). You forget me.

Abhi:- Aree nahi nahi. Navya kesi hai tu?
( No no Navya. How are you?)

Navya:- I'm good.

That time Yeash came there.

Nandini:- Hey Dad.

Yeash:- Hello Princess. Aree Navya or Mukti bhi aayi hai. Tum log khade kyu ho? Betho na. ( Hello Princess. Navya and Mukti also came. Why you all standing? Sti down.)

Navya:- Ji uncle. ( Yes uncle)

Navya and Mukti also sat there. After sometimes later Vandita came with foods followed by servants. The dinner end well with taking each other glance.

After the dinner Arya left for his room. He have early meeting tomorrow. Vandita and Yeash went to their room. Mukti and Navya was about to leave but Abhi stop them.

Abhi:- It's too late. I will drop you guys.

Navya:- Are nahi nahi hum chale jayegge. ( oh No no we will go)

Abhi:- No I will drop you guys. I have some work.

Abhi said eyeing Mukti. Navya understand the reason. She also said yes. Manik already went to his bed. After bid bye Navya and Mukti, Nandini came inside her room. She locked her room door. She walked inside and saw Manik was laying on her bed.

Nandini:- What are you doing here Manik?

Manik sat on the bed.

Manik:- Kitna time laga diya tumne ane mai. I was waiting for you. ( You took so much time to come. I was waiting for you.)