Shot 1. Wanna make her mine....

Start from the beginning

The two couples rabul  ( purab and bulbul) and ajlu (arjun and aaliya) always wants Abhi's happiness and pressurised him to get married soon..... But Abhi is not paying heed to their pleadings....

They made a brilliant plan along with dadi and they blackmailed abhi.... Abhi has no other choice than to accept their decisions...

Yup... They have arranged for abhi's wedding in two days.... Abhi is not at all interested in this marriage but agreed only to make his pregnant sisters happy....

......

Scene 2:

Abhi's pov.:

Oh my god!!!! Dont know why i agreed to this???? Im not interested to get married...

But my pregnant sisters (aaliya is in 7th month n bulbul in 8th month of pregnancy) blackmailed me n make me agree to do this...

They planned brilliantly and asked me to promise on their unborn babies and they knocked me out completely to make me accept to get married....

Iv to hide somewhere to escape from this trap... Dont know who is that girl who did black magic on my family...

Now a days, only her name is echoing in my house... Dadi is chanting her name as if she is reciting some holy verses or mantras....

God... what d hell she has done to my family.... Iv not seen her n im not interested to see her photo but im sure if i see her i will crush her n kill her for sure"

..........

Scene 3:

Abhi's thoughts were interrupted when he parks d car in his deserted private beach... He wants to refresh his mind as tommorrow is his wedding....

He moves to the shore... But to his disbelief and to make his mood more angrier, some one has entered his private beach without getting permission from him...

Abhi marches angrily near the person and about to yell on that person but he stops on seeing a petite figure crying on holding her knees with lots of blabbering n curses on something or someone...

Abhi gently smiles and his heart insisted him to console her... The arrogant abhishekh is suppressed by the good hearted abhi...

Abhi: oye... Who are you??? Why are you crying???

The girl without showing her whole face just showed her eyes alone and did not answer anything...

Abhi's heart skips a beat on seeing d beautiful doe shaped mesmerising eyes... He falls immediately for her and he loves on the first sight itself on seeing d innocent eyes....

 He falls immediately for her and he loves on the first sight itself on seeing d innocent eyes

But he composed himself as he is going to get married to someone tommorrow....

Abhi: hello miss... Cant you hear??? Dont you know this is a private beach n you are not supposed to enter here????