Just Being Jake: Freestyle Rap off the top 6

"This is a rap off the top six, stresses of the world dismiss, clear pictures of dipictions, I'm going to strum the strings of your heart, going off course in this go cart, visions of being a kid from the record start, struggled with being bullied, they'd be like look you mole, you got a third eye? funny thing is..at that time I almost believed it, the pain I didn't show it, the paper in my hands I kept folding it, creasing the edges of the raven, kept on looking for a safe haven, and now I keep laughing at you all, searching for false satisfaction, those don't bother me no more, I just send them through one ear and out the other to the floor, tryna get emotion out of me, bring out the hate, tryna take out everything out the pupils of my eyes, those people were the one's who took all the sheets of paper out of my notebook, creating a zero gravity outlook, this is the broken chains first look, laying down the burdens, holding onto my own self oneness, be more than generic, hidden faces of speculations, you think you'll recieve the cool status, look at mr, lupe fiasco's album, it'll show you the love, it'll show you the pain, it will bring you to the level of your brain, recognize pain, feel that tension, feel the heart break, or you could find a mind of regret, struming on the frets, looking for a lake to throw that rock in, this is the time right here when I vent and inspire, cuz I'm staring at that spire, pain healer up for hire, faith sat there as a reminder, don't connect your eyes with the liars, don't be on four flats with no tires, just look above, there is a place full of love."