Chapter 30:

Nakia's POV

We hopped in my car and drove off to the mall. We walked in the mall and walked in the baby shop..

I completely fell in love with a cute onesie of a unicorn and a TMNT one of Michaelangelo. Aleysha took them both. And we went to buy other stuff.

"ALEYSHA????" We both turned around as we heard a familiar voice. "GABE?? WILL??" she squealed as she ran into Will's arms and then Gabe's. Dana looked at me shockly and I ran into his arms.

"Dana!!" I screamed still on his arms. "I missed you!" He said putting me down and staring at my belly. "Oh, so you're pregnant... That shouldve been my baby...." He whispered and I clearly heard him

"Shut up, Dana..." I said, smacking his face. Aleysha cried in Gabe's arms.. "I missed you brother!" She said and he cried too. "I missed you more! I couldn't call you or text you because we were on tour.." he said and he put her down.

"It's ok.. Como esta mami? (Translation: How is Mom?)" she asked looking up at him and he sighed "like always". Will hugged Aleysha again and she gradly hugged him back. "I missed you Aleysha... I really did" he said, spinning her around and she giggled. "I did too!"

"Are you guys baby shopping?? We will be glad to help you guys!" Dana said, rubbing his red cheek.
"Yay! Ok!" Aleysha said, jumping up and down and clapping. Gabe chuckled and patted her hair. "Ugh... I hate when you do that!" she said in annoyance. I laughed as we walked around the cute store.

I really feel like I should break up with Tyler.... He doesn't call me anymore and barely spends time with me... I've been in love with Dana before falling in love with him... And I don't completely know Tyler... I need to talk to Aleysha about this because she is the only one that I can talk to...

I saw Will getting really clingy with Aleysha... I SHIP THEM SO MUCH!!!

Aleysha's POV

Michael and I aren't like we used to.... They just filmed a video "The Realest" and he's getting too close to that blonde bitch.. (A/N: excuse my language)

I didn't tell him nothing since he's probably going to get angry with me and probably kill me.. I seriously need to do something about this... I NEED TO TELL NAKIA.

____________________________________

I'm your hope~ I'm your angel~

I ❤ you Nakia! Goodnight!

-Aleysha 🐢