The door swung open. "I told that little muthafucka I heard the doorbell--"

Henry furrowed his brows at the freckled face gentlemen that stood before him. Jamie stepped into view, when she saw him.

"Hello again," she spoke. "Um, is Prince here..."

"Mhmm," he smiled, moving to the side. "And hello to you too. Come on in." Morris made no effort to stop his eyes from wandering over her figure as she walked by. "He's downstairs."

Henry stepped into his view, dipping down to catch his gaze. "Nah. Hell nah. Not on my watch, sir," he warned as he smacked on his gum.

Jamie chose to ignore the remarks behind her as she descended the stairs

Jamie chose to ignore the remarks behind her as she descended the stairs. "P..."

Reaching the end of the steps, Jamie was met with a group of men, who all had their gaze shifted from the television over to her. "Oh, umm hello..."

Prince jumped up from one of the couches, running over to her. He quickly took hold of her hand, guiding her to the guest room as his friends looked on. "Didn't you get my text."

"The one you sent after I told you I was close?"

He ran his hand over his face. "I didn't think you were that close. I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting them and I don't want them to--"

"--see me. I get it," she assured him. "Trust me, I do. I just needed to talk to you for a moment. Not via text. Not even over the phone."

"What's wrong?"

"My aunt," she began, flopping down on to the bed. "She may have seen you. Well, seen the car at least." She scratched her mane, still trying to make something of what she said. "When I came in she was there, just waiting for me. She made this comment. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."

"What does that mean?"

"I guess I never told you," she chuckled softly. "Well, it's a nice little story for another day, but here's the cliff notes. My parents had a significant age difference."

"Really? How many years?"

"A story for another day..." she repeated.

He groaned taking in the new piece of information. "I bet it was my car. She saw my car and it clicked. Ain't a person your age driving a car like that."

"Yeah..." Jamie sat quietly, trying to build the courage to make her next statement. "Maybe, maybe we should just chill out for a bit. No more visits," she instructed. "Just for a little while. It'll kill me if anything happened. If we got caught..."