Chapter 6.

Dedicated to : Madisonguy911

She is also my sis follow her and read her book ' daughter of pan

*~ Katie ~*

We walk back to the castle in Silence .
The castle was the size of the White House x3 it looked like it was built in the 1700 . It looked like it was made out of complete stone , their was one big tower on the top left hand side if the castle . We came across the the road to enter the castle , a guard stood their in looks like heavy meat armor . Like the kind you would see the the mid-evil ages . Once he saw Dylan and Josh he bowed and mumbled a few words i didn't catch . I can call wether some one is a super natural or human , for me all I have to do is look them in eye it like an instinct . And he was definitely a super natural .

We walked through long hall ways and stairs . Josh took Evie a while back to take her to her room I just hope she will be alright . The pictures on the walls in this hallway down are old and some are newer . " my mom is big in photos she says they hold a thousand words " he smiles at this one picture it was of one man and woman , a little girl and a young boy . The picture was taken outside and it was grey and white .

" is that your family ?" I ask him

" yes , my sister will probably love you ." He laughs he had the most perfect laugh it was deep and rich ...... wait , what am I saying is the dang mate bond ! I don't know what going to happen but I did know about the mate bond my father taught me these little things before ...... they left . I feel a wet substance on my face great now I am crying before he can notice I quickly wipe away the tear . Mom and dad wouldn't want you to cry over them I caunt in my head over and over .

" he you ok ? " I could hear the worry and concern in his voice .

" yea fine " I say cold and emotionless . I question myself which on was better the cold damp floor of the cell , or loving here with my mate in this luxury castle with every one waiting at my hand ? Defiantly the cell . I nod to my self.

" what are you think about ? " Dylan asks .

" nothing , will you hair take me to my room please I am very tired ." I say

" yea but first you have to meet my parents and explain to them why they ran , I have already forgave you but your not off the hook yet ." He looks me in the eye . His deep rich gold- don't you dare finish that sentence ! I scold myself mentally .

" yea ok " and their I go signing my death date , meeting his parents ! Next he wants babies . Oh if he thinks he going to get them anytime soon he can keep on dreaming !

=========

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

=========

Hey guys * waves * sorry for not updating so long I just put this one Toghther ! Hope you like it

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS * squeals like a little girl * I am like over the moon ( is that the right way to use that right ? Oh well )

I LOVE YOU ALL 😽😽

Vote / comment / follow me /

share with friends

Bye

O mee gee I am so tired I got up at like 5:00 today my cousin is in the military so I went to Montgomery to welcome him home ( yay their home ! ) so I am major tired ( oh and I am home schooled so I skipped school but I have I make it up tomorrow ugh

-wearestars9