"Okay! Shut up. We have to go guys." I said. "Okay. Can We get hugs before you both leave?" Jacob asked us.

 He stretched his arms forward. "Sure!" Ciara said. We both went to go hug all of the guys. "See you guys tomorrow." I said, waving at them.

 We both left the dorm. We entered our dorm. "So, spill." Ciara told me once we entered.

 "Spill what? The water on the table? I don't think thats a good idea." I said, acting clueless.

 "Not that, stupid. What happened during the walk?"

 "Nothing really. We just listened to some music, and looked at a beautiful fountain. A biker came and push me into the water, but Trey caught me." I said, shrugging my shoulders. I sat down on the couch.

 "What! Did you guys kiss?" She asked me.

 "No..."

 "What again! Why?"

 "Remember what happened between me and Daniel in highschool?" I said, reminding her of that memory.

 "That was highschool! MOVE ON!" She said, throwing her hands up in the air because of frustration.

 "Move on? My heart was broken and all you can say is move on? And please, don't raise your voice." I said, shaking my head dramatically.

 She pointed her fingers at me, "You need to! This is the only time you can get another boyfriend!"

 "What if I'm not ready for another boyfriend?" I said, my voice cracking a little.

 "Then, it's going to be to late! Nobody is going to want you." She said, sitting down on her bed.

 What she said infuriated me and at the same time it saddened me. "NOBODY IS GOING TO WANT ME? Please! I HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO GET A BOYFRIEND! I'M 18 YEARS OLD!

 Ciara shook her head, and put her hand on her head. "You know what. I am not going to yell at you. Good night."

 "I can't stay here with you. I'm going to go stay with Trey." I said, standing up from the couch. I walked over to my bed.

Ciara started to apologize. "I'm sorry. I hope your not angry at me."

"I'm not angry. It's just because of what you said and I need to calm down. "

 "Okay. I'm sorry." She said, still apologizing. I grabbed my clothes, my phone, iPod and other stuff and walked out the dorm.

I knocked on Trey's door and he answered. "I'm- Kiara?" Trey said with a surprised expression. "Hi again, Trey." I said, waving at him, and smiling.

 Craig and Raquan were still here. Jacob was still awake. "Come on in." He said, motioning me to enter the dorm.

 I entered the dorm. "Huh? I thought you were going to bed." A confused Craig asked. "And why do you have your belongings with you?" Jacob asked me too.

 "And why do you look sad?" Raquan added. "Would you guys stop with he questions? I don't feel like talking about it right now. Trey?" I said, running my hands through my hair.

 "What?" He answered. "Can I stay here tonight?"

 "Yeah. I think it's time for you guys to go."

"But I live here," Jacob stated. "Not you, stupid! I'm talking about Craig and Raquan." Trey said. "Oh." Jacob said. "Aw! Please!" Raquan and Craig said in unison.

 Trey gave them a face. "Well, see you guys tomorrow." Raquan said, slowly walking up to the door. "Yeah. Bye." Craig said, trailing behind him.

 They left. Jacob went to go fluff his puff.

 "So...Kiara, why did you come over?" Trey asked me. "I don't want to talk about it. Can I go to sleep?" I asked politely.

 "Yeah. Sure, I'll sleep on the couch. You can sleep on my bed of you want." He said, offering up his bed.

 "No. You can stay on the bed with me."

"Alright. You can go to the bathroom and change." Trey said, pointing to the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes, went to take a shower and changed into my pajamas, and went out to Trey.

 Trey and Jacob was already asleep on their bed. I chuckled and turned off the light, going to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So, I decided to update during the trip since I have Wifi and connection . I liked this chapter. I love ALL my chapters . Right now, my cousins are here bothering me about balloons, but it's sooo cute !

5+ Votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter.