Forever and Always

Olivia's P.O.V

"Get down here immediately!" My father screamed. My name is Olivia. I am 19 years old and yes I still live at home. Things you should know about me, well let's just say my life is horrible. I am made of fun at school. My mom wanted nothing to do with me. But yet she wanted my sisters. Yeah I have two little sisters, Cecilia and June. Well I don't care if she wants me... Wait yeah I do.

"Dad I am doing homework!" I yell back at him. He isn't the best person alive. He hurts me. Physically and mentally.

"Does it look like I care Jordan?" I hear his voice coming closer and closer. Dang! I should of shut my door. "Dad please, stop!" He comes closer and closer to me. Where he has me on my bed. "Don't wanna listen, huh? That's ok Jordan you get your punishment." OMG THIS CAN't BE HAPPENING. I never had the courage to do this but I kicked him where no man wants to be kicked. "Ugh... You evil brat!" He grunts in pain. Quickly I go for my phone and wallet and run down the stairs. Out the door.

Louis's P.O.V

"Curly help me move this last box inside" I say to Harry. "Sure thing Tommo"

Yes the Harry Styles. And well my name is Louis Tomlinson... From One Direction. I just moved in a new flat today. I haven't gotten to meet the neighbors yet. Well I'm not sure if management wants me to, mainly because they don't want the pops to find me new home. Dumb right? Yes I know. Well after Harry leaves the least I could do is meet the girl across the street. Something or someone made an ear peircing scream. Doors slam and Harry looks out the window to see a girl, probably just a tad bit younger than us. "Miss are you alright love?" I run to her. I can see the fear in her eyes already knowing my answer...