My house.

"People have scars. In all sorts of  unpxpected places. Like secret road maps of their personal histories, Diagrams of all their old wounds. Most of our wounds heal leaving nothing behind, but a scar. But some of them don't some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cuts long gone, the pain still lingers"by unknown
My house has never been a home, but my personal hell that's what it has been. Ever since my mom died when I was ten. One day my dad came into my room and said "We are having a guest tonight. You better be well-dressed, and let him do what he wants don't try to stop him." I didn't understand what he meant at first, but when the man finally made it to our house I understood. That night I was raped by a guy named Edward. He had drak brown hair and his eyes where so dark that they looked black. From that night on I was raped constantly.

My name is Libby Cortez. I have green eyes and blonde hair. I'm on the varsity cherrleading team, I'm in band, and I have after school tutoring. I do a lot of things to stay away from hell I have at " the house". I'm also dating the varsity team quaterback, and his name is Codie. I love him and he loves me. We spend every Friday night together.

" I would give my life for you Libby. Your my true love, my heart, my soul, and my better half." Codie said. " Codie your so sweet I would give my life for you to. Your the same plus everyrhing else. That's when it happened. We were at his house in his room talking. Then we started to make out  and his tongue slowly found its way into my mouth making me want more. For the first time in my life this is what I wanted. His hands finding there way into taking off my shirt showing my bra off. That's when he took off his shirt then went my bra, shorts, and then his pants. That's when we made love and I gotta say "I loved it." When we finally finished he said "Baby I love you." "I love you to Codie."

Then my phone went off and when I answered it I heard this "Where the fuck are you. Edward his here and were losing money. Get your whore ass over here. You little bitch!!" "Okay dad, I'm coming ill be there in five mintues." Then I hung up the phone."Babe I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow." "Bye Libby. I love you."