Characters

I don't even know what that is above. 😀🙂😛😕

I wanted to show you guys the characters and their information. So yeah.

Summer's real name is Chloe. But she likes to be called Summer because she feels like it's the only thing that makes her feel normal. Summer/ Chloe or whatever you wanna call her, was a famous gymnast when she was little. When she first found out about her powers she told her mom and her mom recruited Chloe into U.S.O.W. . Then she changed her identity to Lilly and got a new start but when her friends found out about her secret she had to change her identity again. The organization wiped all of her friends memory but they said that if Chloe's new friends find out her secret they won't wipe their memories. So that's  why they recruited Tomika, Freddy, and Kale instead of wiping their memories.

Jake is the one and only, Jace Norman. I use Jace Norman in my books way too much. I don't know why. Anyways, he has fire powers, his partner is Chloe/Summer. When he first found out his powers he was almost taken by C.A.F. but then was saved by Kaylee and got recruited.

Kaylee is 28 years old. She is played by Melissa Benoist. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!! Anyways, she was chosen at leader because, she had very good fighting skills, she brings in very good people into the organization, and she conmects with everyone and she had been in the organization for a long time. Plus when the original leader passed she trusted Kaylee more than anyone else.

Nate is played by Jack Griffo. He is 16 years old. He joined the organization when he was 11. He has telekinesis. He joined because he was abandoned by his family ahen they found out his powers and the Kaylee found him wandering the streets and brought him in.

I think that's it for now. If you want me to do anyone else just tell me. Hopefully it mskes more sense. Ok. Bye now.