'What are you doing?,' I ask scared, but he doesn't​ answer me.

Soon enough I can see the dark sky with the most beautiful stars. I love the sky at this place. In the human world, where I used to live, there were barely any stars. It annoyed me since I could only see it in movies.

We makes his way to the woods and I can't help myself, but say goodbye to life. He will kill me in the woods and get it over with.

Knowing that maybe this is my last moment with him, I close my eyes and enjoy the sound of his heartbeat.

Suddenly he stops walking and I can hear water flowing and a waterfall. It sounds amazing!

'Open your eyes,' he whispers.

Slowly I open my eyes to see the greatest, most beautiful place I have ever seen. It is like a river but calm. There is a small waterfall which you can probably jump from.

He takes a seat on a rock with me still in his arms. He makes me sit down on his lap and he wraps his arms around me. He is playing mind games with me that is for sure. My hole body shivers when he breaths down my neck. Suddenly his head rests on my shoulder and I can feel his tensed muscles relax. He is breathing in my scent and just hold me like that in silence for what seems to feel like a very long time, but I don't mind.

'What are you doing?,' I whisper.

'I am giving him what he wants,' he tells me.

I know he is talking about his wolf, but I don't hink I fully understand.

'What does he want?,' I asks softly closing my eyes.

'He wants to hold you and comfort you. He wants to show you he cares and that everything will be alright. He wants to show you that he has accepted you, but that he is scared that his pack will reject you,' he whispers and I can feel his arms wrap tighter around my body as if he thinks he will lose me if he lets me go.

'I can't take this anymore, Angel. I don't want to feel like this. I don't want to want you, not like this. This isn't right in any way,' he tells me.

'Ssst. Just enjoy the moment,' I tell him softly and it is silence again. The only sound we hear is the water from the waterfall, the wind blowing the top of the trees, owls making noises and the heavy breathing of both of us.

I am sure he wants exactly what I want. He wants to mark me, mate me, make me his. I want him to kiss me everywhere I can be kissed. I want him to hold me tight and don't let go, just like he is doing now.

I wonder if the day will ever come where I will lay next to him and walk up starring at him as he sleeps. I wonder if we will ever have pups, because I would love to have a little boy who looks just like him and a little girl who has his eyes too. If anything I would like to have three of his pups. I just need to hold him close. I don't want him to let go.

I can feel him putting me in the same position as first and he stands up again.

'You need to go back in your cell,' he tells me and starts walking through the woods again.

I make sure the tears don't fall when I think about the cold floor. He will never understand how cold it is down there. He probably thinks I am still warm, but that left when my wolf left. I feel cold and I feel like a human because of it.

As we walk through the tunnel I want to beg him to take me with him. I don't want to stay here. It is so lonely. My wolf would normally keep me company, but I am so alone. I feel lost as if there is no hope for me, but when I am with him everything feels great. Amazing. As if we belong together no matter what.

'Don't expect me tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do. I will send Nala to check on you. Please eat,' he says with a caring voice putting me on my feet in the cell. He gives me a weak smile, before he turns back to his old self. The mean, strong one.

He walks away with heavy footsteps and I go sit on the bench and sigh before I lay down. Can this feeling really be this perfect?

***

Daily prayer to the goddess for my daughter.

Dear beautiful moon,

I am praying for my daughter right now.
I need you to guide her and love her.
I nee you to care for her wherever she goes.
Her fate is in your hands and you know that already.
You made her the way she is.
I pray she will find her mate, I pray he will love her unconditionally and without any doubt. I pray he treats her like a queen.

Love from a broken mother...

***

My eyes fill with tears as I remember my mother's prayer for me. I have never really realize it, but all my mother was teaching me was to run from him, from my father. She wanted me to have happiness and she knew I wouldn't find it with my father.

I am so grateful to her for that.

She taught me to love, to care, to listen, to talk with my heart and not my head. I am grateful for every year I spend with her. They were too few, but I am still grateful.

Sorry for the short update guys.
But I will update soon of course.

It just thought to leave it be and let that special place he brought her too be the important part of this chapter.

Maybe I will update part 7 today if I get the chance.

Love you guys!