1

Hayley sat at a bar. She downed another drink she needed to get away from the house, her father and sister were acting funny and she needed to get out of the house, she smirked to the guy who sat across the bar. He was older than her, he had dark hair and a stubble. Hayley smirked and picked up her drink as she walked over to the seat next to him. She smiled at him and he smiled slightly at her. His blue eyes sparkled at her. "Hi" Hayley said as he smiled at her "you okay" she asked as he nursed the drink in front of him "I'm just recovering from a break up" he said and Hayley smiled reassuringly at him "I'm sorry to hear that" Hayley said and he smiled at her. "Don't be, she was a bitch" he said and Hayley smiled "I'm Hayley" "tom" Hayley smiled "can I buy you a drink" tom asked and Hayley bite her lip "sure"

Tom bought Hayley a drink. Hayley grinned and took it. "So what's your story?" He asked "not a lot to tell. Just a girl who loves booze and guys but I'm a girl who loves fries, unless the guy is fit as" Hayley said. Tom laughed. Tom and Hayley went to dance. Hayley wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close "your so hot". Tom smirked as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer "not as hot as you" he said into her ear. Goosebumps rose on Hayley's skin and she smirked as she felt his hardened member press up against her. Hayley leant in and kissed him, he kissed her back and Hayley moaned into the kiss. She wanted him, wanted him bad.

"How about we get out if here?" Tom asked and Hayley smirked "sure" she said. Tom took Hayley back to his and smirked as he pushed her against the wall. He kissed her neck and caused her to moan. Hayley wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her and kissed him as he ran his hands up under dress.  Tom picked Hayley up and carried her off to the bedroom, he dropped her onto the bed and Hayley pulled her dress off of her. She lay back onto the bed as tom pulled off his shirt before he leant in and kissed her again. She ran her hands down his tones body and smirked before she flipped him so that she was straddling his waist. She undid his jeans and slid them off before pulling out his hardened member, she smirked at it "your a big boy aren't you" Hayley said and tom smirked "damn right" he said as he flipped her, her back against the mattress. He pulled her underwear off of her and pushed into him. Hayley moaned loudly as she dug her nails into his back as he moved on and out of her.

************
After they climaxed. Tom feel asleep, Hayley got dressed and kissed his cheek and walked out. Thinking she would never seen him again. If only she knew the mess that they had created.