All the hot bods in the land

Badaresphon- Luther-houghton

She is fun girl who has all the hot bods, she wishes to be in the horse nose job cut with Alex. She thinks alex has all the hot bods in the lands.
One day Badaresphon- Luther-houghton saw Alex with the hot bods doing a horses nose reconstructive surgery and imagined him saving the lives of little babies extremely heroically, as a pediatric surgeon on greys anatomy.
The only problem is she could only imagine him with his Pom Pom  hat with lead to the romantic thought of cutting his hair and styling it each morning while running her hand through his hair. To help accentuate the hot bods.
Her eyes widened as she Watched him slice the horses nose with his scalpel...
So sexy, so smooth and slick. Over come by her feelings for style of scalpel skills. his music taste even had all the hot bods in the land.
That night she decided to com to the Sunday meeting of the horse nose job cult, but she would have to sneak out in the cover of the morning darkness to avoid church and see her love.
At 4 she snuck out wearing her favorite bra and panties, heart pounding.
She assumed his lips would be moist and luscious after he had taken care of his sexy bleeding cracked lips.