Chapter 11

Jayden’s POV

I walked inside to both my parents sitting on the couch. “Hey sweetie how was school” my mom asked. “It was okay I guess, no one is really teaching any more so its kind of a waste of time” I said putting my bag on the table.  “How was your time out with Rocky” she asked. “Really good actually” I said. “Oh yea, care to share” she said. “Um no not really” I said walking to the stairs. “Um, Jayden Elizabeth Walker spill” my mother said.  “Fine, we went to the beach ate and walked and he may or may not have asked me to be his girlfriend” I said. “Aww honey that is so sweet congratulations” my mom said. “Thanks” I said. “Um I want to meet this boy” my dad said. “Dad you already met him” I said. “I met him as our neighbor if he is dating my daughter I need to have a talk with him” he said. “Are you for real dad come on” I said. “NO Jay you want to date him, we have a chat” he said. “Mom” I said. “Alright honey we have already met Rocky and he is a sweet boy you don’t need to go scaring him off” My mom said. “Fine, but I will be keeping an eye out for any funny business” he said. “Okay dad” I said walking upstairs to my room.  I opened the door and put my forehead against the back of the door.

“Nice room” Rocky said. “Jesus, what the hell Rocky you scared the crap out of me” I said. “Sorry” he chuckled. “What are you doing here” I asked. “Well our balconies are across from each other so that means I can come and visit you whenever I want and you can come see me” he said. “so this is turning into a Bella and Edward relationship when youll just appear in my bedroom late at night” I said. “Maybe” he said. “creep” I said sitting next to him on my bed.  “So do you have to go to school again tomorrow” he asked. “Unfortunately” I said. “Well good thing is you have the rest of this week and your done” he said. “Yea I guess but that’s 5 days to many for me” I said earning chuckle from him.  “So have you guys finished settling in yet” he asked. “Yea everyone except my brother, he refuses to unpack convincing himself that we will move back home” I said. “Well that sucks” he said.  “Yea he is a really downer but hopefully he will meet some people and get used to the idea of us being here” I said. “Yea, it took me a little while to get used to being here” he said laying back on my bed.  I lay back so my head was on his chest, and he started playing with my hair.  “What are you doing tomorrow” I asked. “Probably just hanging at the house, then band rehearsal later at night” he said. “Oh fun” I said. “You can come if you want” he said. “No I don’t want to crash your band time” I said. “You wouldn’t be crashing it, Ross brings his friends all the time, you are more like an invited guest” he said. “Besides my mom really likes you so Im sure she wouldn’t mind talking your ear off while we rehearse” he said. “Okay as long as your sure no one will flip about me being there” I said. “Well I will be, but other then that you should be good” he said making me laugh.  “Alright well I should probably get some sleep to go to hell again tomorrow” I said sitting up. “Alright if you must” he said getting up giving me a kiss before walking to the balcony and jumping over. I closed the door and snuggled under my covers and went to sleep dreaming about Rocky and our amazing time together tonight.