"That's nice Scott but I don't think he wants you two to leave just yet." Sherrie said. "Do you want us to go check up on him for you?" Scott asked. "Sure Scott I think he'll calm down once he sees you guys." Sherrie said with a smile. Scott and Jack came in to the kitchen. They see Mr. Hark he had just calm down Dylan. Dylan came up and hugged both Scott and Jack. "You ok buddy what happened?'' Scott asked. "I don't know my Dad said that this panic attack was worse then my normal ones that I usually have." Dylan said "Are you ok now though?" Jack asked. "Yes. I guess I'm just to scared for who we saw in the park today." Dylan said. "Right, well don't worry we have someone coming over tonight that needs to talk to you." John said. "Who Dad?" Dylan asked. "His name Derek and he's going to be your bodyguard." John said. "Bodyguard. Why?" Dylan asked with sadness. "Don't worry honey he's just going to protect you until we get Shawn Heart back in jail." John said."Will I have freedom?" Dylan asked. "Of course you will honey." John said. Dylan smiles at his Dad. "Can we go finish the movie?" Dylan asked. "Are you sure you want to?" John asked. Dylan nodded his head. "OK, Buddy you and your friends go  back in there and I'll be a minute." John said. The three boys go back into the living room to watch the rest of the pirate movie with Sherrie. "Hey, your back." Sherrie said. "Yes, did we miss anything?" Scott asked. "No, I paused it for you boys. How are you feeling Dylan are you ok now?" Sherrie asked. Dylan nodded his head. He sat next to his mom and they finished watching the movie. John came in with Derek. "Hey boys I think it's time for you to go home now. The movies done and we need to talk to Dylan." John said. Scott and Jack agreed.

"Ok, Dylan you take care. Call us if you need anything." Jack said. "I will Jack." Dylan said. "Bye Dyl." Scott said as they went out the front door. Dylan waved bye to his two friends. John shut the door and lead Dylan back to the living room where Derek was still sitting on the couch.

"Hi you must be Dylando." Derek said. "Please call me Dylan. Everybody does." Dylan said. "Sure no problem Dylan. I can remember that." Derek said. "So your the bodyguard." Dylan said. "That's right Dylan." Derek said. Three other big guys come in to the living room. "They will also be bodyguards as well. Nick and Neil this is Dylan Hark." Derek said. "Nice to meet you Dylan." Nick said. Dylan smiled at the three guys. "What's his name?" Dylan asked pointing to the guy in the corner. "Oh, that's Fred he's a little nervous of meeting you." Derek said. Dylan goes up to Fred and held out his hand. "Fred this is Dylan he's our new client. We're going to be protecting him." Nick said. Fred then smiled up at Dylan and shook his hand tightly. "Ouch." Dylan yelled. He pulled back his hand. "Fred that was too firm of a hand shake." Derek said. "Sorry about that Dylan." Fred said. "Don't worry about it. I'll be fine." Dylan said with a smile. " Now, Dylan your dad tells me there is this bad guy name Shawn Heart who's after you." Derek said."Right." Dylan said. "He also said he has attempt to kidnap you before." Derek said. "Right, that's why he was in jail. But just today we found out he broke out of jail." Dylan said. "I know that's why your dad hired us. Don't worry  we will try to blend in when you start school tomorrow." Derek said. "Thank you." Dylan said. "Your welcome Dyl. If you need us we are here for you." Derek said. Dylan looked at the other three to make sure he was right. They nodded there heads. "We bought these at the mall today so that we can blend in with the  kids at the school. But if we feel that you are about to be threaten or hurt we will attack the person who is trying to hurt you." Derek said. "That's fine." Dylan said. "Oh, Dylan you will not leave our sight." Derek said. "Ok, I got it." Dylan said. Dylan made a big yawn. "Oh boy somebodies tired." Sherrie said while smiling at Dylan. "Yeah, I'm tired it's been a long day for all of us." Dylan said.

"Why don't you boys take him up to his room to get ready for bed." John said. "Will do sir." Derek said. Soon Derek, Neil, Nick and Fred took Dylan upstairs to get ready for bed. Meanwhile downstairs Sherrie and John were talking about the new bodyguards and how there going to protect their son. "John I don't know about those  four taking care of Dylan." Sherrie said concerned. "Honey don't worry they said they will protect him at any cost." John said. "Yeah, but I have this feeling that there going to be overly protective of him." Sherrie said. "Don't worry sweetheart they said they would blend in." John said. "That's not the point John." Sherrie said. "Are you worried that they might crowd him. Then he might have a panic attack." John said. "Yes, I just don't want him having one of those at school. People will make fun of him." Sherrie said. "Don't worry honey I'll make sure to warn them about it. I'll also tell them not to crowd him too much." John said. "Thanks John." Sherrie said. Soon they go upstairs to say goodnight to Dylan. "Hey buddy what are you doing?" John asked. "Just talking to the boys about the panic attacks. They know not to crowd me to much. I told them everything." Dylan said. "Oh, good then I don't have to tell you boys." John said. "Nope we know to give him space when he needs it." Nick said. "Great well it's getting late and you start school in the morning Dyl." John said. "I know Dad." Dylan said. John goes and gives Dylan a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Dyl, have fun at school tomorrow." John said. " I will." Dylan said.  Then John comes to say goodnight."Goodnight buddy have good day tomorrow." John said. "You to dad. Try to stop Shawn if you can." Dylan said. "I will do my best Dyl." John said. He kissed him on the head. The four bodyguards followed the parents out of Dylan's room. "Come on boys I'll show you where your sleeping tonight." John said. The four boys nodded their heads and followed John to a different bedroom. "This is where you'll be staying until we don't need you anymore and that Shawn is back in jail." John said. "Sounds good, but you never told us why he's after Dylan." Derek stated. "Right, well when Dylan was little a fairy came and planted this rare blue gem inside him. It's meant to protect him from  evil. Then this guy name Shawn Heart. He's the most wanted here in Oakwood. He found out Dylan had it and he's been after him every since." John said. "Wow, A gem is inside of Dylan." Derek said looking surprised. "Yes that's why I became the sheriff and that's why I need you four to protect him." John said. "Because this guy attempt to kidnap Dylan before right."Derek said. "Right, now get some sleep and we'll have a nice breakfast in the morning before you guys go to school with Dylan. Don't worry he'll show you around." John said. "Great we will see you in the morning then Mr. Hark." Derek said. John said good night to the four boys and when to his room to find Sherrie fast asleep. He goes into bed and lightly kisses her on the lips before turning to the side and falling asleep.