kyoichi vs Sho

Hello readers,
sorry I have not been updating my story for so long🙇🙇
Thanks for 50+ reads. Its means a lot to me.

So here is my story, enjoy
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""""""""
The redhead boy(Sho yamato) in his dash set is mounted on his bike ready to drive off. On the other side the blonde(Kyoichi) in his golden dash sat is also ready for the race.

The race is held on the downhill track. Its good for Sho but Kyoichi who is a trial bike champion it can be difficult for him to outplay Sho.

That's the real world so their bike's power won't work in real world. Then Its like a normal race.

The race began with the thud of gun. In starting show was leading Kyoichi but after a while Kyoichi beat off Sho.

"No, he can't beat me in downhill race I am a downhill champion at least". Sho said to himself wondering and he speeded up his bike. Kyoichi is still leading Sho.

Then, a big stoop rock appeared before them. Kyoichi jumped and performed bunny hop to exceed that obstacle but Sho
Locked his breaks to avoid rock which imbalanced him and he was about to crash on the tree but he made his balance again. Passion was showing in his face. He was willing to beat Kyoichi. Kyoichi looked behind at Sho if he was bruised or fell down or crashed. He was worrying about him(he does not show his softheartedness)

Suddenly, Sho noticed that Kyoichi is still leading him. He geared his bike and speeded up.

As he speeded up his bike's gear broke. Now Sho could not speed up his bike. At last, Kyoichi won the race.

But he did not agreed his winning because the opponent was bound of situation. So he challenged Sho to race again with him any other day.