-Chapter 1-

-Chapter 1-

The flight from London to Atlanta seemed to have taken forever. Maybe it's because I had to sit in front of this little five year old brat who just would not shut the hell up! I sigh. Maybe things will get better.

I grab my bags from the luggage return and look around. I see a rack of magazines and decide to look through them until my aunt and uncle find me. Man, these Americans are weird. Especially Miley Cyrus. That girl needs some bigger clothes.

All of a sudden, I hear my name. I turn around and my aunt Lucy is waiting for me.

"Alex," Aunt Lucy calls out before running to give me a hug. "My, look at how big you've gotten!"

I just think to myself- no shit Sherlock. You haven't seen me since I was 9 and never call to see how in doing.

I hug back. I notice the absence of my uncle. "Where's Uncle Mac?"

"Well, you know how you uncle works on the base? They sent him out to Brazil for a month."

"Oh." Uncle Mac is my mom's brother, so he is more like me than these crazy ass yanks. we enjoy all the same stuff, and he understands me. Now, I'm stuck with these damn yanks for a month.

"Well dear, we really should be going." Aunt Lucy grabs my bags and leads me out to her new VOLVO. She puts them in the trunk and drives to her house.

It's about a twenty minute drive to my aunt's house. Or shall I say, mansion! We pull up to this huge mansion that is right next to a golf course an has a giant ass swimming pool. This is like living the life of a royal. I'm snapped out of my dream as Aunt Lucy says, "Don't worry about the bags hun. Our butler can get those for you."

All I can think is, a butler! They have a freaking butler!

I hop out of the car and run up to the front door. As I'm about to open the door, I'm greeted by a face that doesn't particularly seemed thrilled to have me here.

"Hello bitch." Ugh Macy. "Enjoying your stay so far?"