Travelling with him

" This is my boat, we will ride here going back to my kingdom. he said with a smirk." You walk towards the entrance door without saying anything to him. You're thinking how to make this man ignore your presence for the whole trip until you reach Dressrosa.

"Fine, ignore your precious master but i will make you bow on your head and beg for your life once we reach my kingdom." Doffy said on his mind while looking at your back.

You went on your room and lock the door, you put also an alarm just in case some intruder will try to enter inside especially that you're near to Doflamingo's room. "Better to be careful than sorry, you said." You're planning to stay there only until you will reach Dressrosa. You don't like to see him too, his smirk, his wild creepy smile.

"Damn! you said when someone is knocking in your door as if trying to break it from the outside. "who is knocking? you asked with angry voice."

" I'm the servant of the young master madam, he is inviting you to come out and join him in dinner." he answered from the outside."

"No, thanks! i am still full, and please don't call me madam, my name is r/n okay!?"

"Please madam, have mercy on me, if i will go back to young master without you, he will kick me out here in the boat, or worst he might kill me?! so please madam? he said with a sound of beg and fear from his voice."

"Stupid jerk evil Flamingo! you said on your mind. Fine, i will come, you said then started to fix yourself to meet the arrogant evil warlord but you have no plan to join him into dinner, you will just save the ass of his servant."

"Thank you madam! you save me today."  He said to you with a sound of relief when you come out from your room, then both of you started to walk going to the deck where Doflamingo is sitting and waiting for you to come.

"  He said to you with a sound of relief when you come out from your room, then both of you started to walk going to the deck where Doflamingo is sitting and waiting for you to come

You reached the deck and there you saw the shirtless warlord sitting in the big sofa with pillows besides him. You look at him with un interesting look. You are not impress and attracted with that view but instead you feels weird why this man is not wearing a shirt despite of the cold air from the sea.? "Not my concern if he gets a cold,." you thought.

"I came here only just to save your servant's ass, so don't think that i really want to join you in your dinner and to tell you i am still full and i have enough food to eat in my room if ever i will feel hungry." He laugh as a response to your words. You can see his muscles moving with his every movements. " Perfect body, yes, he has the physical appearance, yes,  but his inside is so dark, i really don't like him!" you thought again."

" I see, but once i said that you will join me now, you must obey it. understood? he said with a wild grin. I am your master now, so obey what i will say."

You look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry to disappoint you but i have no master. This is just a training between me as a marine and you as a warlord, don't forget that." you said then started to walk away from him, but again you suddenly stop, you face him and started to walk going to his direction without your control." What do you think you're doing? can you stop this?! you said while struggling."

"No dear, you know what? you are very stubborn, you're not listening to your master's command since we left the base. Come here now and sit to your master's lap."  he said smiling so wide. He brought you to his lap then he wrap his long arms to your body, you feel that his string is already loosen but still you can't move because he is hugging you so tightly, he starts to kiss your cheeks and neck, suddenly fear rises to your body and mind, you tried again to escape from his hug and kisses but you can't, he makes you lean to his muscular chest, you can feel his muscles, his skin is soft and his body is so warm.

"If you try to do something that against the rules and law then better to prepare yourself Doflamingo! the world government is going to strip your title once you abuse your power!"  you warned him still struggling from his hug and kiss, then suddenly his arms became loosen and he stop to kiss your neck, he lets you go then you went back running to your room with a fast heart beat. His signature smile remains to his face while looking at you running away from him like a prey...

"Prepare to receive your real punishments, he said with his signature smile."