Chapter 9: Mysteries Reveal

We left the library and went back to home. As soon as we reached home I saw my father standing before the doors. We both walked inside trying to avoid him but he called out my name and said "Did you do any search about the mansion in the Library?" I didn't know how did he found out. Robert managed to tell my father that we went out to do some work stuff. My father didn't tell anything. That was surprising, I taught he would not believe us.

I went to my room and sat on my teak wooded chair placing the note with a cup of coffee beside it on the table. I was enjoying the cool breeze from the windows with hot coffee. The feeling of coldness from outside and hotness from inside made me relax but it didn't last long. There was some kind of smell coming from the windows. It smelled like rotten meat. My hands started to sweat suddenly and within a few seconds the sweat changed into blood. In fear I dropped the coffee in my hand it fell over the note. There was a strong breeze and the windows shut making a loud noise. The blood was gone now. I took wet note. It was smudged completely. I could barely figure out what was written in it...but there were few words which I could read. Like "we" in the first sentence and "need" in the second sentence and "help" in the third and "please" in the forth. It took me a while to understand what it was...It actually read as 'We need help please'. That was the clue. 1234 meant the words in the sentences 1 for we, 2 for need, 3 for help and 4 for please. Robert was right about it. It needed help from me but I was still confused about the blood in the doors of the Library.

"Henry my boy how are you " said someone from behind me. I turned towards the voice. It was aunt Kyle. She was my father's sister. I knew why She was here. She actually says that she can talk to dead. My father says that she can feel dead and can speak to it. I was scared of her actually the way she behaves the way she talks everything was odd. My father must have called her to check on me.

"So your father told me you have been experiencing something supernatural" she said in a eager way.

"Yes" I replied

"Your father told me everything" she said.

"I don't understand aunt Kyle the spirits in the mansion follow me everywhere...they know everything that I do"

"It is because of the bond you must have left something in the mansion...something very close to you and through that it must have made the bond with you"she said

I know what it was. My mothers locket. I kept it in my bag and the mad man stole it from me but I didn't tell aunt Kyle about it.

"I don't remember...how to get rid of it"

"Only when you do what it needs. So what have you been feeling Henry"she smirked looking at me

"Feeling?........ Like what??"

"When spirits want to communicate with you they do not do it directly they talk to you through Dreams, mysterious notes , clock stopping at a particular number, feathers, telephone ringing once... just once anything like that" aunt Kyle said.

"I figured everything out it needed help from me but I don't understand one single thing I saw blood turning into black liquid. I was trying to help but it was like a threat to me"

"Oh my god blood turning into something black isn't a good sign. There is something good seeking your help and so something evil in that mansion"she said and left. After she heard it she wasn't fine.

So THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD BUT SOMETHING EVIL TOO.

****************************