Stories for Teen Christian Girls

Hi! I am a Christian teen girl, like you, and I like writing! I'm going to write about 6 girls; Morgen, Tracy, Abby, Georgia, Amy, and Lindsay. They are all Christian teen girls, and I'm going to write about the struggles they face, although they are not based on any certain person of persons, I think a lot of us can relate to them. Happy reading! By the way, I have an Instagram where I post these stories, @knowthatyouareloved, and another Christian account, @godgirlsforever. Check 'em out!
-A🌺

Chapter 1: Amy
"Hehehehehe," the girls giggled as they walked into PacSun on the hot, summer, day in Virginia. There were 6 girls, Morgen, the "leader" of the group, Lindsay, Tracy, Abby, Georgia, and the main character of this chapter, Amy. They were all Christians, and went to the same Christian private school. "OMG Amy! Buy these now! You'd look so amaze in them!" Morgen held up a pair of SHORT, blue, chevron, shorts. "Um thanks but they look kinda expensive.." "Plus my parents would kill me if I wore them,"Amy thought. "Whatevs." Morgen huffed. "Well... What if I hid them from my parents?, Amy thought, they don't see me ALL the time." "C'mon girls, let's go! Maybe we can hit the beach if we hurry. I have to go to my cousin's drab birthday party." Morgen yelled. "Oh btw, I got THE cutest bikini. My mom didn't really want me to wear it, but I totally talked her into it. What swimsuits do y'all have?" "I have a coral bandeau swimsuit with glitter gold lining." Lindsay bragged. "Same as last year." Georgia griped. "I have a cute pink chevron one. What about you, Amy?" Tracy asked. "Oh... Um. The one I had last year, yellow tankini." Amy replied. "LOL that drab one?! Haha you really need to loosen up, boys will like you better if you show some skin," Morgen snorted. "Alright girls, five and six!"