Finding Their Fire Within (BoyxBoy)

Start from the beginning

When he realized I was no threat to him, he licked me all over. Uncle was afraid because I was so young, but then he had realized Kahl was stating that I was his and he was mine.

From that moment we were master and dragon. He learned to fly when I learned to walk. He breathed smoke when I said my first word. It’s like we’re almost one in the same.

We even resembled each other. He was a black dragon with big green eyes. I had long black hair with green eyes. I was tall and he was supposed to be large for a Macro.

I got along with the Micros, too. For some reason all the dragons I’ve met have liked me. I don’t know if it’s because I have a huge Macro that follows me everywhere I go or if they think I have food for them.

The town knows about Kahl—almost every town on the islands knows about him. No one dares to say anything, or mess with us or him personally. I bet all the kingdoms know about Kahl.

 He is the only known Macro in the world that humans know of.

I broke out of my thoughts when Kahl walked over to me and nudged me. I look around and see that he was finished. I patted his head approvingly before we went to one of the ponds.

Kahl stuck his mouth into the water and filled it up with the water. He walked around to all of the fires and put them out with the water in his mouth.

“Good job, Kahl.” I praise, rubbing his neck. He was lying down, resting from our hard work today.

I had him fly through the trees and then I rode him over the mountain and back to the farm multiple times. I just wanted him used to flying with me on his back and flying for long periods of times.

He suddenly gets up and growls low in his throat. I look up at him, blocking the sun from eyes.

“What is it, King?” I asked him, using his nickname.

He looks over the house and growls again. A thought suddenly occurs.

“Uncle!” I yell and run inside. What if danger was coming?

I walked through the house quickly and find Uncle in the living room. He looks up when he hears me coming.

“What is it?” he asks as he stands up.