One Chance

"Wake up."

"Is it healthy for anyone to sleep like this? "

"Shes stubborn." 

"Go. Away." I grumbled in response to the voices.

"Sleeping beauty awakens! " Mike cheered.

"Shhhh...." I rolled away from them.

"Can I have my bed back? " Sam grumbled.

"Not with that attitude."  I said and sat up slowly.

"There's someone here to see you." Jimmy said nervously.

"No one knows I'm here." I stood up looking at them.

"Um.. Well.. Your phone was ringing and Sam answered it." Chris said shyly.

"You what?! " I snapped at him.

"Yup. And he sounded pissed."  he laughed.

"Jinxx is with him." Mike soothed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I sighed and let him lead me down the hall.

Jinxx grabbed me as soon as he saw me. He was grumbling about how I could have been hurt and he was worried all night.

"Jinxx, I'm okay. I promise. I'm sorry I didn't at least let you know where I was going." I gave him a shy smile and tried to ignore Ashley watching us.

Jinxx let go of me and Ashley immediately grabbed onto me. He wrapped his arms firmly around my waist and held me to his chest while glaring over my shoulder.

"What the hell? " I grumbled against his chest.

"Don't ever do that again."  he said and finally looked down at me.

"Don't even-"

"Shut up Jade." he mumbled and crushed his lips to mine. I blinked and pushed his face away. "Jade,"  he sighed.

"She has every right to tell you no." Mike said.

Ash looked up at him angrily and tightened his grip on me, "Stay out of this." 

"Shut up Ashley." I said.

"I'm telling Jinxx." Mike said suddenly.

"What?! No! " I tried to squirm away from Ashley as Mike drug Jinxx down the hall.

"I'm going to kill you Mike!"  I screamed and shoved at Ashley.

"Maybe we should tell Ash too? " Sam smirked and looked at Chris and Jimmy. They shrugged and Sam walked over taking me out of Ashleys arms.

" Let go! " I screamed. Ash gave us a weird look and went down the hall to Mike and Jinxx. "I fucking hate you!"  I yelled struggling against Sam.

"I know." he laughed.

"You're a dick." I shouted and punched at his chest.

A few minutes later Mike, Jinxx, and Ashley came back down the hall. I continued to squirm against Sam until he finally let go. I looked at Ash and frowned seeing him, he had an intense look on his face and he wouldn't look at me.

"Let's go home Jade." Jinxx said and wrapped an arm around my shoulders leading me to the door.

I looked at Mike feeling helpless and he smiled reassuringly, "Remember, practice, tomorrow at noon." 

I sighed and let Jinxx put me in the car. I curled up and was ignored the entire ride home. I bolted for the house as soon as the car stopped. Everyone was waiting but I pushed past and went to my room. I heard them whispering as I closed the door to my room.

"Jade." I heard Ashley knocking on the door but I ignored him and stared at the blanket.

The door open and I swung around launching the tiny unicorn figure at him. He yelped and caught it before it hit his face.

"Unicorns are supposed to be nice." he grumbled and locked the door behind him.

" What are you doing? " I snapped.

He rolled his eyes and climbed on the bed next to me," We're gonna talk."

"No." I mumbled and rolled over so my back was to him.

"Jade, " his arms wrapped around me and pulled me to his chest. I growled but he held me tight and nuzzled my neck.

"I don't want to talk."  I whispered.

He smiled against my neck and turned me to face him. I sighed and stared at his shoulder instead of looking in his eyes. I felt his hand under my chin and his lips trailed down my cheek and finally landed on my lips. I growled and pushed him again.

"I won't hurt you." he sighed.

"Yeah whatever." I grumbled.

"Please Jade, " he tilted my head towards him trapping my jaw in one of his hands.

" Why won't you leave me alone? " I sighed.

"Because I love you."  I groaned and was about to tell him to stop but he kissed me again so I couldn't talk. "Give me a chance Jade." 

I looked away and bit my lip as he kissed my cheek and jaw. "I don't want hurt anymore." 

"I won't hurt you." he stated. I sighed and looked back at him. " I promise."  he finished.

I looked up at him and this time didn't pull away when he kissed me.