"Today is the of jessie party, I set up bed and text jacob if he going to party."

Ce-Ce~ You still going right?

Jacob~ um yeah

Ce-Ce~ Ok see you later

Jacob~ bye

"I kinda feel happy that I told that I like him, know that I dont have to hide it anymore, I get up out of bed and do my daily routine shower and stuff, I put on my red and blue plaid shirt with some dark blue skinny jeans and my brown combat boots, I put on some nerdy glasses and head down stairs"

Ce-Ce dad: hey sweetie

Ce-Ce: hey dad

Ce-Ce dad: where you going?

Ce-Ce: To sunny house 

Ce-Ce dad: oh ok, here's 50 bucks 

Ce-Ce: thanks bye daddy

" I grab my phone and head out the door and walk to sunny house."

Ce-Ce~ hey I'm on my way to your house

Sunny~ OH dang I'm not even ready yet

Ce-Ce~ well hurry up

Sunny~ ok

Sunny POV

"Ce-Ce text me that she coming I don't even know what to wear, we are going to hang out before the party, so I put on my an brownish long sleeve sweater these color ful paints with different patterns on it an purple scarf and my black ugg boots, and some nerdy glasses, I look fine its like I pick the good outfit at the last minute its just me, I go down stairs and see Ce-Ce coming up the driveway."

Ce-Ce: hey girl

Sunny: whats uppp

Ce-Ce: well the sky is up

Sunny: no really?

Ce-Ce: you didn't tell me to dress super cute

Sunny: thanks girl, you look cute to boo

Ce-Ce: well I try to beat you, but you always seem to beat me

Sunny: well try harder {Laughs} jk your fine the way you are

Ce-Ce: thanks, you ready?

Sunny: yes

"We get in my car and drive to the mall, for some reason I am scared for Ce-Ce cause the last party she did some stuff that I can never talk about, but thats only cause that Jaden dude {no not jaden smith} that said she was cute drug her drink and other stuff happen................................................. but I think she got it down pack this time...... Well I hope"

Sunny: can I ask you something?

Ce-Ce: sure

Sunny: are you fine with you know going to the party?

Ce-Ce: well idk, I dont think he coming jessie said she not inviting or letting him comming threw that door

Sunny: but what if he does?

Ce-Ce: Umm Sun I really don't wanna talk about it please

Sunny: sorry

Ce-Ce: it's ok

"I am very worried for her and I know she scared as hell but I think she got it under control"

Mary POV

"I can't belive he called me over Ce-Ce that means he likes me better YES, Imma tell him at the party that I like, I hope this goes well cause if this don't this will be very bad."

Jacob: Where should we go first?

Mary: umm here

>>Skipping TO we they get ready for the party<<<

Jacob POV

" I came home from shopping with mary, It was kinda fun I'm glad that she help and to be honst these clothes are pretty but nothing I will wear like every day, Cause I am not like that, I take a shower and stuff and put on my underwear then I put on this long sleeve shirt that like blue with some white specks in it, black jeans and my shoes are just weird its one of my Dr. Martins is yellow with blue and orange and the other one is blue with red and white in it, These are some crazy boots but mary said its cool I put on some chains one is black beads and the other one is gold, I run my fingers threw my hair and go downstairs to wait for Ce-Ce.'

Mrs. Perez: WOW jacob you look nice

Jacob: thanks mom

Mrs. Perez: umm your friend is here

Jacob: SHE IS????!

Ce-Ce: wow jacob you look nice

"She look likes an angel she has on a shirt with an wolf on it with a red plaid shirt tie around her hips black Dr. Martins with and light blue ripped jeans and a superman snapback on"

Jacob: you look nice to

Ce-Ce: thanks we should be going on our way

Mrs. Perez: ok bye guysss

Jacob: bye mom

"We leave the house and head to the party"

Ce-Ce: ready?

Jacob: umm I guess

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what do you think gonna happen at the party?

Short chapter sorry :)

Comment and vote

Follow me on IG Princeton_Smile