Chapter 2

Mr Dameron Pov

I got called out to a mission at 5am finding out the first order was completely done with the resistance. the general gave me my instructions to go to jakku to retrieve some futher imformation and apparetnly it has high secerty but gerenal trust me with this dangerous job. the general told me that she will tell my class where im gone and get someone else to fill in for me. I grabbed all my gear and headed for my x wing and took R2 as the general it was the only way getting pass some of the problems along the way. i finished putting on my jump suit and jumped in putting my helmet on and then saw a small figure standing but the big shed doors i quicky hop back out i heard my co piolts saying my name but ignore them i came closer to seeing Y/n sittting there I told her that she shouldnt be in this area. y/n looked back at me getting up hugging me tight saying "please come back your the only one i trust now and really care about mr Dameron " i felt the warmth as she hugged me it brought me hope.

The co pilots notice Y/n and yelled at me for having her in here then i lifted up Y/n turning round seeing Finn my good old buddy he tried to stop the co piolts from yelling at me as i keep walking over to finn putting Y/N down as she stood next to finn i grabbed my helmet walking to my ship saying "i will return dont worry" Finn looked down at Y/n as Y/n said "Mr dameron.... May... the force be with you!' i smiled as i can see how she was staying strong and she then said "your unfinished droid will be waiting!' i chuckled then put my helmet on and getting into the cockpit and started to head off waving to Y/N and finn then i was off to Jakku.

A few Weeks Later

Y/N Pov

I couldnt concentrate at all, my teacher is annoying he just ramble on about alot of things not related to our work. during one lession i saw the teacher called Mr Winda scavegening in Mr dameron office he brought the droid and mr dameroms items saying "where the trash can guys i was really offended i got up saying his stuff is not trash" I tried to snatch the unfinished droid out of his hand he moved backwards then said "not when your old teacher is dead, im glad he is i never liked him as much" the class went quiet my eyes grew big as i got the unfinished droids and his blue prints i helped made and took out of class going back to my dorm room putting the droid on the floor then running out freaking out what Mr Winda said. i sneaked past the restriced area and soon to be caught, but i dived pass them seeing Finn and a girl with triple buns they were both sad. i stood by the door way until on of the worked grab me and i screamed then finn looked over telling them to let me go and i ran to Finn saying "is it true? "Finn stayed slient the girl with triple buns was staying brave i saw her saber so her name must be Rey one of Mr Damerons other friends.

I didnt want to believe it I didnt want to hear about the truth and the stories what if they were all lies. Finn looked at Rey as i tunred away begnning to run far distance into the forest seeing a gorgeous lake i sat on a big stone looking out into the view trying to take in what had just happened. i looked at the reflection of the lake water seeing my self in a resistance orange jump suit i slightly smiled but it then turned into a sad smile. I felt a hand on my shoudler which made me jumped i looked up to see who it, it was Rey.