What do you want from me?

Two boys towered over Cedric, looking very powerful together. The boy didn't wince. As a matter a fact, he didn't do a single movement which would prove his acknowledgement of their presence. „Well, what do we have here, my brother? Some loser in rags who thinks he can come to this school, sit wherever the fuck he wants, and disrespect us all by ignoring us?!" Shay roared adjusting his stance to look more menacing. Dean didn't follow his example, but instead crossed hands at chest and added. „ Should we introduce him to the way we deal with disrespect?" Cedric finally lifted his head and stared at both of them simultaneously. This was the part of initiation one pleaded for mercy, ultimately accepting Hendersons as their leaders in visible veneration. Their confusion was quickly replaced by anger as they saw he was not infected by their threats.

„Get up." Shay hissed, propping up against the table inserting himself into the boy's face. His jaw clenched. Daring eyes stared back at him, void of any emotion.

 „Back off." The boy finally growled out, the depth of the command in his tone steady but dripping with threat. Dean circled and went for the collar of his shirt, but the boy grabbed his attacking fist in one swift move, pulled him closer and punched him with his leftie, knocking him down on the floor. It happened so quickly Shay's mouth dropped before he could react in any way. The wild boy then pulled out something from the hoodie that resembled Swiss Army knife, and everyone gasped except for Eve who shrieked in the horror for her beloved Dean lying beside the monstrous, armed boy. Kristi groaned, cursed and darted forward, grabbing Shay by the hand and pulling him back, closer to the crowd and safety. 

„What are you doing?? Get back there with Eve." Whether it was a factor of shock on his side or she pulled with all of her power, two of them ended up in a crowd.

Kristi, have you lost it? I must go help Dean, this is not for you to interfere with!!! Go stand with other girls!" He yelled.

She fixed the stubborn face and went for the kill, ignoring Shay and wiggling out from his grasp.

„Kristi, get back here goddamn it!"