Chapter 20

Bruno pulled up to a nice looking Italian restaurant, parked, and went around to get Mia's door and help her out of the car. When they walked inside Mia looked around. "Bruno, this place looks expensive. Maybe we should go somewhere else."

Bruno looked at her and smiled his perfect white smile and let out a soft chuckle. "Don't worry about that baby. I gotchu!" He leaned in to her ear and whispered. "Can I just say, you look absolutely gorgeous tonight?"

His warm, sweet breath sent chills through her entire body. He knew what he was doing to her when he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She couldn't help but blush. "Thank you baby boy."

Bruno gave the hostess his name for the reservation and they were taken to their seats. A cute little table for two off in a quiet corner.  There was a beautiful vase with a bouquet of red roses sitting towards the edge of the table. Mia admired it as Bruno pulled out her chair and helped her sit down. There was a tiny card sitting on it with her name on it. Once Bruno pushed in her chair and went to take his seat she reached up for the card and opened it up. She could see Bruno watching her with a smile on his face as she read it. "Tonight is all about you baby girl. I love the shit outta you and I can't wait to call you my wife. -Bruno" Mia looked up and met his gaze with a smile and giggled before she spoke. "I love the shit outta you too Bruno. Thank you, they're beautiful."

Bruno laughed and took her hands in his. "Not as beautiful as my baby looks though." Mia couldn't help it, she was blushing again. Bruno always made her blush so easily. Saying goodbye was going to be so hard.

"You look really good tonight too Bruno. I can't wait for dessert." She bit her lip and smiled at him.

Bruno was caught off guard by that comment. His eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open but he made a quick and smooth recovery. He smiled and licked his lips. "There's no dessert sweeter than you baby. Remember, tonight is all about you." This time he bit his lip and looked at her with lust filled eyes that made Mia almost wish she hadn't played with fire and made that comment.... almost. The way he was looking at her right now excited her and she could feel the fire in her most intimate parts.

The waitress came and took their order. The entire meal consisted of them making small talk while they continued to tease each other. Mia wasn't sure what Bruno had planned for the rest of the night, but she did know that she needed him and soon. "Bruno, I want you right now!" she blurted out before fully thinking about what she was saying as she slowly rubbed her foot up his leg under the table.

Bruno looked up at her with shock registered on his face again. This time he didn't recover so smoothly. He nearly choked on the sip of soda he was taking. He cleared his throat and looked up at Mia, who's foot was still working its way up his leg under the table while she bit her lip. "I.... ummm." He started to say but he stopped when she reached the spot she was looking for and grinned. He sucked in his breath and closed his eyes enjoying the sensation he was getting from her touch. Then he opened them and cleared this throat again but kept his eyes on her. Mia was enjoying this but she knew that Bruno would make her pay for it somehow later. That thought also excited her though. He called the waitress over but struggled to ask her for the check cause Mia hadn't stopped. "I uh.... we're uhhh... I...shit!" He whispered that last part and smoothly reached his hand under the table and grabbed Mia's foot making her stop. Mia giggled and Bruno cleared his throat again and looked back up at the waitress. "We're gonna need that check now miss. Thank you."

The waitress nodded. "No dessert?"

Bruno looked back at Mia with a smirk on his face. "Oh, there's gonna be dessert. Just not here."

Mia's face went red as she saw the waitresses confused expression change to one of realization as she looked at both of them. "Bruno!"

The waitress laughed. "Okay then, I'll get that check." Then she walked away.

Bruno leaned in closer to Mia and took her hands in his. "You are being a naughty girl. Don't start nothing you can't finish baby. Daddy don't play that." He grinned and lifted her hand up to his lips and kissed it.

Mia gulped. This was at this moment she knew she was not ready for whatever Bruno was going to do. Still, her body was so hot for him and she would be damned if she left him for another few months without him touching her again. She was feeling brave so she spoke again. "You're the one that made me stop. Looks like daddy didn't come to play at all." She raised an eyebrow at him.

Bruno grinned and nodded his head. "Okay baby girl, you're right, you got me. You win this round. But I promise you won't win the next one." The passion that burned in his eyes assured her he wasn't playing.

A/N: Ooooh look at Mia being naughty at the restaurant. 😂😂 Would y'all be that brave? They're getting older so I think it's time to see a new side of Mia and Bruno. There's a lot coming up. Kind of a rollercoaster. I hope you guys are still here with me. Let me know what y'all think. Love y'all!