03-25-17 (part 1)

The characters name is Rosie Olivarez

...

I still can't believe I cried on the last day of school, that school really changed my life, well... the people in that school changed me... but I'm looking at the bright side which is today I'll be hanging out with my friends: Jess, Matt and Carter, since Jenny couldn't make it cause her dad didn't let her.

Anyways, right now I'm getting ready, meaning by getting ready; I'm already ready and I'm just on my laptop for now.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up showing a have a message from Carter's mom asking: "Morning Rosie! Are you still going to be riding with Carter to Jess's house?", and of course I had to reply.

Rosie: Yes, Miss Shelly, that is if it's okay.

Miss Shelly (Carter's Mom): Of course it's fine, are you coming over now?

I thought they were just going to pick me up at my house but I didn't want to give them any trouble to I decided to go there instead.

Rosie: Thanks Miss Shelly, is it okay if I do come over now?

Miss Shelly: Sure, Carter's almost ready anyways so feel free to come now :)

Rosie: Okay, be right there :D

I set my phone down and started packing my purse. Phone, check... iPad, check... wallet, check... ponytails, check...

"Hey, I'm leaving now, 'kay?" I said to my big sister as I stepped foot in the dining area, seeing her focused on college stuff and her laptop.

"Yeah, want a ride instead?" she asked, not bothering to look up.

"Nah, it's all good, I'll walk, byeeee..." I say walking out the door that leads to the garage and gave my dad a kiss goodbye and he smiled and told e to be careful like any father would say.