White Lady

About a month ago a young man who is 21 years of age came home after spending 2 hours chatting with his friends. It was around midnight when he arrived and he found his mum sitting on the bed with the TV on, fast asleep, so he switched off the TV and went to sleep. I must tell you that his bedroom and his mother's are two separated rooms but they are like one, they are built one after the other, and there is no wooden door, only a curtain, so everything will be heard. So a few minutes after he switched off the TV, his mother woke up and went to the kitchen to have a glass of water and then she went back to sleep.

Everywhere was in total darkness now. As she was trying to sleep again, she heard her son saying GO AWAY and she thought that he was saying this to their cat, or talking in his sleep, so she took no notice. Then all of a sudden he shouted MAAAAAAAAA. MA means mum in Maltese, and she said to him in a loud voice because he scared me "What happened" and he said "here is a ghost" with frightened voice. She said "A ghost?!" and she quickly switched on the spotlight that she have above his bed, and he said "Okay she's gone" because as I told you before, the light went into his bedroom as well because there is no door.

To cut the story short he told me briefly that he saw a woman dressed in white, and because she was a little bit frightened she didn't ask him more about it at that time. The next day after he came from work she asked him what happened the night before, and he told me that all day he was wondering about it.

He told me that he was asleep and he heard like footsteps which she did not hear, and he opened his eyes and saw a woman in mid 30s dressed in white, and she had black shoulder length hair, and her face was not featured clear, and she was sitting down near his bed but like sitting in the air, and he covered his head. And then curiosity won, and began to uncover his head bit by bit and she was still there, so he got up half sitting in bed and he waved his hand to see if it is an imagination, and told her to go away and his hand went through her, and instead of keep sitting she stood up and remained looking at him and at that time he called me, and as soon as she switched on the light she disappeared.

She told him if you see her again don't send her away, but ask her what she wants and who she is. But until now he didn't see her again, maybe he would. She believed every word he said because first he never lied, and second her brother who lived in her place before her, told her a couple of years ago, that when he used to live himself, one fine day he and his wife had a visit from a cousin, who is very sensitive, and saw a shadowy figure of a lady crossing in the room where she sleep now.