Chapter 1: Rebel Me ;)

Hello readers this is my second book on wattpad. My first book has been deleted. I would really appreciate it if you would read this book, like it and vote for it. I will be updating chapter 2 next week. Till then I hope you will enjoy it. Feedbacks and criticism will be happily accepted.

xoxo Daydreamz107 :)

***************************************************************

"Kate wake up."

"Mmhhmmh.." I slowly open my eyes and see my teddy Mr fluffy staring keenly at me. "Morning Mr fluffy.. Did you wake me up??" I ask my teddy, tilting my head slightly to the side.

"Yes."

I rub my eyes. "Mr fluffy???? You talk??? Wow that means that I have a talking teddy bear!!! Just like the movie Ted! Do you know what this means?? This means that im the only person in the world who has a talking teddy bear... Wow the cheese angels have chosen me.. Me to have a talking teddy bear... I'll be famous and rich an...."

"Woah. Slow down there mousie. Im the one whos talking here not Mr fluffy." I turn around and find my mom standing just outside my bedroom door.

"Oh. Hi mom." I say while getting up from my bed and walking towards her. I hug her and kiss her cheek.

"Kitty, dont sound so sad, that it's your good old mom not your silly little teddy bear. If you want me to go and never wake you up then fiiinne." My over dramatic mother sighs.

"No mom nothing like that. By the way why are you here?" I ask her desperate to change the subject.

"Oh, yes ofcourse. See what you made me do. I came here to wake you up 'cause your gonna be late to school so get ready and also to inform you that I have prepared breakfast and that im leaving for work. I got called in early." she informs me.

"Oh. No problem mom I'll be up and ready in about 15 minutes tops, so dont worry I'll lock up on my way out. Ok?" I ask her. My mom hugs me and kisses my cheeks.

"Ok. I'll be leaving in about 5 minutes. You take care ok honey. Ill be back soon. Bye honey, love you." My mom says while closing the door.

"Bye mom. Love you too." I scream on top of my voice so that she can hear me downstairs. I then rush into my bathroom and strip. Take a quick shower. After my shower I wrap a towel around myself brush my teeth and walk into my room. I take out my denim jeans and a tank top and a black full sleeve jacket. I comb my hair and decide to tie it into a high pontail with a side partiton. I then stare at myself in the mirror. I have deep blue coloured eyes covered by long and thick lashes to which I apply liner and mascara and a shoulder length brunette hair that is now tied into a neat ponytail, I have a straight-but slightly crooked at the tip-nose, I have pink full lips to which I apply nothing. After im completely sure that I look decent enough I grab my schoolbag from my table. "Bye Mr fluffy." I say to my teddy, and after blowing him a quick kiss I walk out of my house lock it and head towards my school. I plug in my iPod and Trouble by Taylor Swift blasts through my headphones. I sing along to the song. Soon enough my school comes into view. I unplug my iPod and stuff it inside my bag 'cause I tend to loose it in crowded places and high school corridors as you know are so crowded that you feel like your trying to get into a huge concert. I walk inside and notice my friends Mary Anne Erickson-likes to be called Anne-, Rosaline-Rose-and Leo Sawyer-yes I know what you all are thinking they are indeed un-identical twins-standing near my locker waiting for me as usual because I have a tendency to be late. I walk towards them.

"Hey guys." I say, while giving all of them a big hug.

"Hey Kat. Late as usual I see." Leo taunts smirking at me. Leo Sawyer the 5th most popular guy in my school-You'll find out soon enough who is the most popular. Hang on-. Leo has blonde hair, blue eyes, strong mucles, and a 6-pack toned body- yes I saw it while he was changing at his house-He is also a star quaterback of our football team and a major player-but don't let that fool you, he likes one girl very much, maybe even love, secretly though and im the only person who knows about her, nothing can be hidden from me. I'm that smart, you see-I have known him since I was 12 and we have been best friends ever since.