LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

Mia let me continue the story… I chose my profession to be a TEACHER. I’ll tell you the reason why..??

This is a profession which is not only nobel but also the one where LOVE is given in abundance.

My first degree .D.ED . I did it from a reputed college in Mumbai. Studies were boring and do you know the most important thing “it was a GIRLS college”. So no scope of” FALLING IN LOVE”…

HMMM … oopps u need to know that im very ROMANTIC, FILMY AND SENSITIVE  but also very scared to be left alone, scared to be not wanted nor loved. I am independent but is it just what the society looks for? Why  Is it that if they see you strong they want to crush you down and onece your down they want to make you a laughing stock… many things for you to learn my DARLING.. still time..

Anyways in my college in the 1st year life was hard but good I had a group of friends..sweenal, karuna, Diana, jinal.

This was the group I used to be with specially the one that I was too close to was karuna…

And like every group of friends even we had scraps.. Actually not we but sweenal and I used to fight.

These fights wer not the typical cat and dog fights but the ones where there was always an identity crisis.

Sweenal always felt that I was trying to be superior and get a superior position in the group but that was never the case it was the opposite. Things were much better in the first year but started getting worse by the second year.. sweenal started behaving snobbish, egoistic , she started back biting and bitching about me to others. I never was comfortable again in their company and began to drift myself from them.