Emma nodded in agreement. "Definitely."

"I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You owe me a favor - you alone," Gold said.

"I'm not leaving Henry and Melody here with Cora lurking about, so either we all go, or we all stay," Emma negotiated.

Gold didn't see a point in arguing, so he just sighed.

"Then, we'll have to purchase two more plane tickets, won't we?"

Melody walked over and helped Henry put on his jacket, her's already on.

"Wait. We're flying?" Emma questioned.

"Don't worry, I'm covering expenses. Even the new ones," Gold told her.

David overheard the conversation as he came down the stairs. "You're a real gentleman, aren't you?" He reached the bottom of the stairs and walked over to Gold. He pointed a finger at him. "Alright, Gold, you're going out there with my family. Just know, if anything happens to them-"

"Then you'll what? Cross the town line? And David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?" Gold said sarcastically.

Melody rolled her eyes as she finished buttoning Henry's coat.

"I'll be devastated. This isn't a threat. It's a request. Take care of them," David spoke sincerely.

"I promise no harm will come to your family. After all, we have a deal," Gold reminded.

Emma, Henry, and Melody all exited the apartment and Gold turned to David before he exited.

"Oh, and Melody's my family by the way. Not yours."

Melody smiled and laugh as she walked down the stairway.

"Love you too big bro!"

---

Something Melody liked is driving around town and listening to music. Something about the trees passing by and the sound of the cars passing by she just liked. Melody had one earbud in her ear while the other ear didn't so she could hear if someone talked to her or called her name (even if she'd be pissed if someone interrupted her music). Her one earbud was playing The Neighbourhood and a smile adorned her lips. Gold, equipped with the shawl around his neck, was driving while Emma was in the passenger seat, and Henry in the back seat with her. The teen paused her music and looked to the front of the car.

"So... Where are we going?" she asked.

"Logan International Airport," Gold replied.

"I think she meant after that," Emma pointed out.

"Let's just take things one step at a time, shall we?"

"You really think that shawl's going to work?"

"Well, if it doesn't, and I revert to my cursed self, we're all going to have some problems. It'll work."

Emma saw the Storybrooke sign and something occurred to her.

"Stop the car!" she yelled urgently.

They passed the 'leaving Storybrooke' sign and a wave of magic passed. Gold's eyes widened in horror and the two adults spun around to look at the back, realizing what had happened.

"Melody!"

Melody looked over at them confused, pausing her music once again. "Yeah?"

"Who am I?" Gold asked.

Melody rolled her eyes with an unimpressed look. "My super ancient brother who's the Dark One." Emma and Gold exhaled in relief. "Why'd you guys stop?" Annoyance laced in her voice from the fact that they interrupted her music.