Chapter 1 - Imaginary Friend and Cold Bloods

(y/n) and his family were eating dinner as they were discussing about their day.

(m/n): So guys, what do you think of your rooms?

Jack: Dark...like my soul.

Jane: Too much purple in my room and it's hideous.

(d/n): Great, hun. How about you,
(y/n)?

(y/n): It's wonderful.

As everyone was finishing their dinner, (y/n)'s 3-month old little sister, Alice, throw-up and started crying. His mom picked her up and decided to check on her diaper.

(m/n): Okay, who wants to change Alice's diaper?

(y/n)'s dad, sister, and brother ran upstairs except for (y/n) which he volunteered mostly in the family. He quickly changes his little sister's diaper and clean her up after dinner. After he finished changing her sister's diaper, he was carrying Alice to her crib at his room. As he laid Alice to her crib, he softly sang her a lullaby.

(y/n): The Dreams of Song

The bell has rung

The clock has ticking on and on

To the sweet little lamb

Who meets a boy name Sam

They play together and forever

A beautiful mother has met a young girl

Who brought her into a balanced world

She shown a butterfly and then she flies

Away, away to a humble bay

The beautiful girl has walked into a den

Now, she's sleeping and playing with children

But this is not her end

As (y/n) finished singing her favorite lullaby, Alice has fallen asleep softly. He kissed on her cheek and headed off to bed. (y/n) instantly fell asleep as he was inside of a dream.

???: Wake up...Wake up.

He was waking up inside of a boiler room. The steams in the atmosphere was too hard to breath and he was following the lights as they were swinging back and forth. As he was hearing the creepy nursery song, a couple of kids were singing to it. (y/n) curled into a bal and shuddered as the song was fading away including the children.

(y/n): *sobs* No more...no more...no......more.

(y/n) felt someone touched his shoulders when he stopped crying.

???: Sssssshhhhh, my child. We wouldn't want to wake up your little sister now would we?

(y/n) turned towards Alice's stroller and saw her calm down. He was feeling happy about his sister sleeping peacefully, but a woman with long, red hair and blue eyes wearing a black fedora and a red and black striped sweater interrupted his thoughts about his little sister.

???: Hello, (y/n) Greene.

(y/n) was confused about the woman that comforts her as he was surprise that she knows his name.

(y/n): Who are you?

Fredda: I'm Fredda Krueger, your one and only imaginary friend. Tell me
(y/n), what should we do?

(y/n) was confused about what friends should do together, but Fredda decided to create a game, so that they could play. She decides to play Hide 'N Seek and started to count which made (y/n) carry his sister to their hiding place.

Fredda: One, two...

He was feeling excited to play a game with someone until he was getting shaking around his head. (y/n) woke up as he saw his older sister with a worried look.

Jane: Hey loser, get up because we're going to school.

As Jane was leaving his little brother's room, (y/n) was running towards the bathroom and started to brush his teeth and take a leak. After he finished taking a piss, he was getting ready to wear the clothes that Mom laid out for him. He was wearing a red t-shirt that says Dream On with the black outline on the back side of the shirt and khaki shorts. As he was changing into his clothes, he saw Alice sleeping in his bed peacefully.

(y/n): How did Alice get into my bed when I put her to her crib?! Maybe, I sleepwalk towards her and carry her to bed with me.

As (y/n) finished changing his clothes, he grabbed his bookbag as his mom is calling his name.

(m/n): Come on, (y/n). You wouldn't want to be late on your first day would you?

He ran downstairs and headed to the van, waiting for them. Jack and Jane were discussing about skipping school silently and return to Chicago without their family while (y/n) was thinking about having friends at school. As they dropped off (y/n) at school, he saw kids running and playing with each other at the playground.

(y/n): Okay, (y/n). You can do this and just talk to someone that is fun to be around with.

(y/n) was walking towards the playground and saw a group of bullies picking on a little girl with long, blonde hair wearing a pink shirt with an overall. He was walking towards them and one bullies notice him walking towards them with a determined look.

Brad: Yo Todd, new kid is coming.

Todd: Max, Patrick, we're going to talk to that new kid.

As 4 boys were about to talk to the new kid, Brad threatens the blonde hair girl name Jessica that he's gonna beat her up, later. The boys were walking towards (y/n) as they were circling around him.

Todd: Hey kid, what's your name?

(y/n): It's (y/n).

Todd: Hi, it's (y/n). Tell me, do you have cash on you?

(y/n): N-No, I don't have any money on me. Sorry.

Todd and Brad nodded their heads at each other and started to beat the crap out of (y/n). As (y/n) was getting attacked, everyone was yelling and surrounded him and the bullies. He was touching his nose as it was bleeding badly. Todd and Brad knocks (y/n) out with a single punch to his eyes as he has cuts and bruises around his face. A teacher saw everyone surrounding the bleeding
(y/n) and tell everyone to go to class as she carries (y/n) to the nurse's office.
================================