Glowing souls

Ch 1

'I hate my life' Skyler thought as he removed his shirt in the near empty locker room. He caught a glimps of him self in the mirror hanging inside his locker, his mousey brown hair was a mess his skinny arms hanging limply aginst his slim torso, the bruises along his ribs from one of his more recent beating had faded to a greenish yellow color 'attractive.' He thought sarcastically. 'At least that jerk Dean isn't he-' "sup loser!" The very man he has just been cursing said as he grabed skylers hair twisted him around and slamed him into the lockers. "Ready for another lesson?" Dean said leaning his big quarter back body into skylers small bonny shoulders pressed into the cold bite of the lockers. Skyler noticed that dean was wearing his letter man jacket as always with a paper thin t-shirt with a AC/DC logo underneath. Just as Dean raised his right fist back to deliver the first blow skyler felt a warmth eminating from his chest he opened his eyes and glanced down and saw a soft light glowing from under his skin where his heart was. "What th- NO WAY!" Dean yelled as his own chest mimicked skylers with a similar glow. "Wait a minute," skylers said with a confused look on his face "that means were...." Dean sputters. Both of there eyes shoot open wide and they yelled in unison "AW HELL NO!"