Chapter 14:Introducing

Start from the beginning

  "I'm going to meet Alec's boyfriend." Jace yelled back at her." She yelled back at us but we closed the door before we could catch what she was saying. We took the usual rout to his apartment and there was a awkward silence between us, I guess it was because I'm going to introduce Magnus as my boyfriend to Jace. We walked up to his apartment and I took out my key and unlocked the door. Jace gave me a look as of he was saying "you have a key?" We went inside and walked up the stairs and I opened Magnus's door. I gestured Jace to go inside, he did and was soon followed by me. I called out for Magnus and he walking towards us. The events of yesterday didn't seem to affect him at all, he was still in his normal clothes which today consisted of lime green skinny jeans, a tight v-neck shirt, a bit of green eyeliner, and his hair in its normal spikes, even the scar on his cheek was gone. He walked up to me and put his arms round my waist and kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up from being kissed by Magnus in front of Jace. He then whispered into my ear "what is he doing here?" I just stood there and took his hand in my hand and turned around to face Jace. "Jace you obviously know Magnus Bane The high warlock of Brooklyn but this is Magnus, my boyfriend." Jace just stood there without saying anything, the awkward silence was back again, but it was Magnus who broke it. "Alexander, Jace why don't we have a seat on the couch over there, ah and come here." I walked up to him and he held my face with one hand. Out of the corner of my eye i saw a small cloud of blue. "There that should get rid of that cold." Jace look at Magnus confused.

  "He lets you call him Alexander?"

  "Yes, why?"

  "He doesn't like anyone calling him that, only his parents, and not even me." The corners of his mouth turned upward. Magnus and I took a seat on Magnus's now fluffy, purple couch while Jace sat on the armchair next to the couch. "So Alec said that this has been going on for six months, is this true?"

  "Actually to be exact about five months and three weeks." Magnus said with a smirk .

  "It still amazes me that it's been going on for this long and I've barely noticed." The smile didn't leave his face. "Magnus I'm sorry about the way that I reacted yesterday, I don't know what came over me so I just want to apologise to you since I've already given Alec my apologies."

  "All is well goldie locks, but just remember you can insult me and physically hurt me all you want but don't you ever insult my relationship with Alexander or you might just wake up in the Sahara desert with no food, water, or way to get back." The smile he had on was mischievous like he would do that, but to be honest he probably would.

  "Okay-y?"

  "He's not kidding you know." I told Jace.

  "Well it's good now that we know the high warlock's boyfriend, now we don't have to pay him just hand you over for a couple of days."

  "That can be arranged." He wrapped an arm around me and i easily relaxed into his arms.          

  "Last time I checked I'm not some form of payment." I cut in.  

  "Too late. Though I'm still pretty surprised that you're dating Magnus. Not that its bad that he's a man or warlock I knew you were gay for a while now i just thought you'd end up with a guy, you know the exact opposite of Magnus and a bit more like yourself."                                                                                            

  "Wait you knew I was gay?" He just nodded his head and laid back in the armchair, kicking his feet up onto the coffee table. I knew Magnus didn't mind because he did the same thing sometimes when we're watching tv or something. "How long have you known and how did you find out."                    

  "I've known since you were about fourteen, and I noticed because you never seemed interested in a girl ever and you never had a relationship before, so i just assumed and thought you would tell me some day, that day clearly came later than sooner. You know five years is a long time."                              

 "Yeah, sorry about that, and that you had to find out the worst way possible." He just nodded his head, looking calm about the whole situation. "Yeah we should probaly get going about now. Goodbye, Magnus." I got up and gave him a quick kiss not caring about Jace being less than a yard away from us. Jace and I were walking out of his apartment when he came out and yelled out to us. "When exactly do you plan on handing Alexander over?" I laughed and yelled goodbye to him one last time before we were out the doors and out  of sight.                    

  "Well that was...interesting."                                                          

"Yeah, it was." I smiled while we were walking. Then u saw a dark figure running towards us. It was clearly female with black hair. The figure got closer and I saw that it was a clearly frantic Isabelle.

Ended it sort of on a cliffhanger :b Anyway next chapter will pick up right where I left off, so wait for that next week. Stay awesome and good bye